Lip filler in Istanbul procedures applied to add volume to the lips and remove distortions are called lip filler applications, and they are one of the most common cosmetic procedures, especially among women nowadays, especially in Turkey. The fillings in and around the lips must be applied by specialized doctors. Lip filler applications are preferred by people who desire a fuller and more shaped aesthetic look.
Lip filler in Istanbul types
There is many different lip filler in Istanbul options that are used in lip augmentation operations, and these options are constantly improving as science and aesthetic medicine continue to advance, procedures become more comfortable, and results are more natural.
Lip filler in Istanbul with hyaluronic acid
There are several types of lip filler in Istanbul that can be injected into the lips and around the mouth, but the most common types of lip fillers are products that contain hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural substance found in the body that increases the size of the lips. Hyaluronic acid fillers give immediate results, but the final results and the expected fullness of the lips are 3-4 days after the temporary lip injection procedure.
Lip filler in Istanbul with collagen
Collagen in lip plumping is used less now, resulting in safer and longer-lasting options.
Lip filler in Istanbul with fat
Fat injection and transplantation in the lips is a means of lip augmentation and making the lips fuller, but it is not used much now because its results are not guaranteed, and its side effects are numerous.
The use of hyaluronic acid in lip filler in Istanbul
Hyaluronic acid lip filler in Istanbul improves the appearance of the lips by giving them: a greater shape, structure, and volume. The HA lip filler lasts about 6 months, after which the lips are re-injected again to maintain the fullness of the lips.
Advantages of lip filler in Istanbul with hyaluronic acid
- Once the lips are injected, the gel in the filler supports the lip tissues.
- It is easy to control the size of the lips, by controlling the amount of the injected substance, so the result of the lip filler is highly satisfactory.
- The lips can be injected with hyaluronic acid gradually during different dates until the desired results of the lip filler are reached.
- The lumps resulting from lip injections dissolve easily.
- Lip filler in Istanbul with hyaluronic acid has less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers for the lips.
- The results of a lip filler in Istanbul of this type are reasonable, relatively long-term, but not permanent.
- An allergic reaction is rare because hyaluronic acid fillers are made from materials similar to those found in the body.
- The effects of the injection can be removed and the filler withdrawn immediately if the results are not good.
What is the procedure for permanent lip filler in Istanbul?
People who are uncomfortable with the shape of their lips and want to add volume prefer filler applications. Although centers implementing filler applications leave the choice of applying permanent or temporary lip fillers to patients, they generally recommend against undergoing permanent fillers. Permanent lip fillers have some risks and on top of these risks are allergies and the price of lip fillers. Permanent filler applications are not preferred because of their risks and it is not considered appropriate to undergo them in centers.
Is lip filler in Istanbul safe?
- lip filler in Istanbul is a cosmetic treatment, there is a possibility that something can go wrong, which is why qualified professionals with a good reputation in the field of plastic surgery and fillers must perform lip injections.
- For lip filler in Istanbul to be safe, it is necessary not to do it in beauty salons or spa centers, and to inject the lips by a doctor, because the beautician will not be able to prescribe a drug or treatment if a problem or error occurs.
- Find a trusted doctor, see the operations he performed previously, and if you are not satisfied with the result of lip filler in Istanbul, ask him to withdraw the filler and do another injection immediately.
- Make sure to see the product in which the lips will be injected, learn about possible complications and tell the doctor about your health condition.
After lip filler in Istanbul
- A person can return to his daily life immediately after lip filler in Istanbul procedures, but he should avoid blows and pressure on the lips.
- The lips should not be moved excessively during the first two hours and activities such as smoking and applying makeup should be avoided.
- The first three days are very important in the success of the intervention and obtaining a more beautiful shape after the filling. Environments in contact with water such as the sea, swimming pools, and extremely hot applications should be avoided for 3 days, and the recommendations of the medical professional should be followed.
How long does the effect of lip filler in Istanbul last?
- Performed lip filler in Istanbul does not last a lifetime as is the case with other aesthetic filler applications. Filler applications applied to the lips may dissolve and disappear over time.
- Therefore, the person can undergo the application of the filler again if he wishes to do so.
- The lip filler in Istanbul will maintain its durability for 6-12 months depending on usage and the fillers used.
- An interview with the specialist will help you choose the type of filling you want and will recommend filling materials that will last for a long time.
Can lip filler in Istanbul be removed?
- One of the advantages of lip filler in Istanbul with hyaluronic acid is that if you change your mind, or if you do not like the appearance of your lips, it can be removed.
- If you do not like the lip filler in Istanbul immediately after injecting it, the doctor can remove it by injecting the lips with the enzyme hyaluronidase, which completely breaks down the injected gel and does not leave any trace, and this only results in some soreness later as a result of the re-injection.
- If you decide after a few days to remove the filler, this is done by massaging the filler, which should be avoided in case you want to keep it. It is assumed that the lips should not be massaged after a few days of injection.
- The body naturally dismantles the filler after a few months, and if you do not inject the lips with fillers again, the extra volume will fade, and if you decide not to continue with the lip injections, the lips will not look deflated but will return to their natural size and shape.
Before undergoing lip filler in Istanbul
- People who are not satisfied with the size, shape, and thinness of their lips prefer filler applications as they wish to add temporary volume.
- It is necessary to pay attention to the implementation of procedures in clinics approved by the Ministry of Health and by specialists in filler applications to increase the volume.
- Quitting smoking one week before will benefit in terms of permanence since these applications are aesthetic procedures.
- It is also important to report information on frequently used medications to the person who will implement the application. The information must first be obtained and then a decision made since the quality of the fillers will influence the prices of lip fillers.
- Knowing that they are not permanent and having information on lip fillers Istanbul price is important in terms of not being unfairly treated.
- Women should wait for the end of pregnancy and breastfeeding periods, if any, before undergoing the aesthetic application.
Lip fillers in istanbul cost
- Lip fillers istanbul cost is important in lip filler in Istanbul for volume as they are with all cosmetic procedures.
- While the experience of the specialist who will perform the procedure and the clinic where it will be applied will have an impact on lip filler prices, good research should be done.
- Matters like the lip fillers in istanbul that will be used, the condition of the person being applied, and the re-application of the session necessitate creating a special plan for the person for lip filler prices.
Bottom of line, it is necessary to conduct a prior interview and obtain detailed information about the lip filler in Istanbul from the specialist in order not to be affected by such situations and to obtain information about clear instructions on how the process will proceed and what treatment methods should be applied.