Facelift with threads is one of the cosmetic methods that fight wrinkles and sagging skin to rejuvenate and return it years back. Thread face lift cost in Turkey is acceptable. Those who do not want surgical intervention consider it the wisest solution to obtain desirable results.
Thread lift turkey
Threads face lift is a simple cosmetic procedure that takes place in a short time. It depends on inserting threads under the skin and fixing them in the scalp. It works to tighten the skin and stimulate collagen production during recovery, eliminating the appearance of sagging and fine lines, tightening the skin, improving the freshness of the skin, and making the overall shape. Smaller, and among the targeted areas of the face for thread tightening:
- Below and around the eyes.
- Tuck around the nose and lips from the sides.
- Sagging of the eyelids and below the eyebrow.
- Middle of the face.
- Below the chin and may merge with the neck.
- Crow's feet between the eyebrows and frown lines.
Pros of a thread lift facelift
There are many advantages that may make you want to perform a facelift with threads, including the following:
- The speed of the face-lift session with thread.
- does not require a long recovery period
- The results are immediate and the complexion increases with time.
- Low cost compared to surgeries.
- It lasts longer than other face-lift alternatives.
Disadvantages of thread lift turkey
There are some disadvantages and limitations to a thread lift like any other non-surgical cosmetic procedure, and they include the following:
- Suitable for moderate to moderate degrees of sagging only.
- The results do not last in the long term.
- Subsequent sessions are required to maintain results.
- In some cases, it results in moderate rather than complete improvement.
- Scarring may occur for those with skin that tends to scar.
How to tighten the face with threads
Facelift is done with threads through the following:
The procedure is done in a beauty center and does not require general anesthesia and goes through the following steps:
- The skin is cleansed, then the skin is injected with a local anesthetic in many areas, you may need multiple injections.
- The thread entry points and face-lift are determined according to each person's need, in proportion to the areas of sagging.
- A long needle is inserted into which the thread is fixed.
- The thread is inserted under the skin into the deeper tissues and pulled in the opposite direction, and a local anesthetic is applied to reduce pain and discomfort.
- The thread is pulled and the skin tightened with it and fixed in the scalp or behind the ears.
- The other threads are inserted and the same steps are repeated with each thread until the face gets full tension.
- When the thread enters the tissues, the tissues need to recover, so collagen fibers are sent around the thread, which stimulates the recovery of loose tissues and the cells repair themselves again.
- The session lasts 30 minutes after which you can return home and do daily activities.
Types of face lift threads
There are many types of face-lift threads, and they are classified according to their ability to absorb under the skin, and in terms of external texture, whether they are soft or prickly and the specialist determines the best one according to the needs of the skin. Thread face lift cost in Turkey vary according to each type.
Types of threads are as follows:
The golden threads face-lift technique stimulates the production of fibers and stimulates the secretion of collagen. This means the growth of new tissues that enhance the youth of the skin and contribute to the removal of sagging and the concealment of wrinkles and lines. These threads dissolve in the skin and provide a distinctive result that lasts for at least 18 months. This type of thread face lift cost in Turkey is considered to be an expensive type.
Aptos threads are the best type of thread for face lifting. It is safe and very effective and helps to get the best results without any side effects or damages, so according to thread face lift cost in Turkey is also considered to be a little bit expensive due to its advantages.
Strands cog threads
The process of tightening the skin with cog threads helps reduce the appearance of sagging and wrinkles, but it also stimulates the production of collagen, which gives it radiance, freshness and youth. This technique can be used shortly after the operation and for a period of two years, knowing that it improves the appearance of the skin even after the effect has passed. This type of thread face lift cost in Turkey is considered expensive.
Mono strands threads
These threads are usually used for medical reasons, but they are also considered one of the best types of threads to tighten the face and restore beauty and youth to it by hiding the signs of aging that appear on the skin. This type of thread face lift cost in Turkey is expensive but affordable.
Clear polypropylene yarns threads
These threads are considered one of the safest types of facial skin tightening and improving its appearance. The specialist places it on the lines and inserts it through small incisions above the hairline so that it cannot be seen. This type of thread face lift cost in Turkey is affordable.
Each type of thread face lift cost in Turkey varies according to the clinic or the doctor who performs it, and according to how many threads you may need.
Recovery after a thread lift
thread lift turkey does not require a recovery period, but in order not to cause any complications, or delay the appearance of results, it is recommended to follow some instructions that help in recovery, and immediately after the procedure, there will be some bruising, swelling and slight discomfort at the injection sites, which are normal side effects, and they last for a week, to help in recovery and the removal of side effects quickly, the following can be done:
- To control the pain and discomfort, the doctor prescribes some analgesics that must be taken on time.
- Some antibiotics are placed on the injection sites, and oral antibiotics can be taken as a precaution against any possible infection.
- Ice cubes are placed on the areas of swelling and bruising to reduce it quickly.
- Make-up is prohibited for 24 hours on the face.
- Avoid sleeping on the face for 3 days.
- Avoid touching the injection sites or putting pressure on the face in the first days.
- Avoid excessive exposure to direct sunlight, and a broad-spectrum sunscreen should be applied.
- Avoid any other cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid places that may transmit infection, such as gyms or hot pools, such as saunas.
Possible side effects of a thread lift Istanbul, Turkey
Some side effects of a thread lift Istanbul, Turkey result like any cosmetic procedure, but they are minor side effects that fade away within a few days. To avoid any complications, the doctor must be carefully chosen before undergoing the procedure and make sure to see previous results of the same procedures that the doctor performed, and the side effects include the following:
- Bruising and swelling.
- Feeling of pain and discomfort during and after the procedure.
- Inconsistency of results depends on the experience and skill of the physician.
- Infection in cases of neglect to sterilize the tools used.
- Feeling of threads under the skin.
- Moving the threads.
- Thread breakage.
Thread lift results
The results of a facelift with threads appear immediately after the completion of the session, but the results are not permanent, and last on average between 12 to 18 months, and combining the procedure with other procedures can lead to more improvement, such as Botox, chemical peels, or fillers and laser.
Who is suitable for a facelift with threads?
The ideal candidate for a thread lift is those who have only mild to moderate sagging, while people with a lot of fat and significant neck sagging may not be suitable for this procedure.
Thread face lift cost in Turkey
Thread face lift cost in Turkey ranges between affordable and expensive, and the cost varies according to the geographical area, and according to the number of threads that each person needs, in proportion to the degree of sagging. The reputation and experience of the doctor and the development of the medical center are among the factors that vary in thread face lift cost in Turkey.
And in the end, after we got to know how to have thread lift turkey, and the most important thing you want to know about it. In general, thread lift Istanbul, Tukey is one of the best places to perform this surgery, due to the availability of very suitable prices compared to the quality of services, and thread face lift cost in Turkey vary depending on each case, the procedures you need, and the additional services you will require.