Zircon teeth are one of the best quality products that have been reached in cosmetic dentistry so far. Zirconium crowns in Turkey are an indispensable component of cosmetic dentistry with their natural strength, texture, and appearance. Zirconium bridges, and crowns, which are distinguished by their nature, light transmittance, and color, are used in smile design and dental aesthetics.
Zirconium crowns in Turkey are manufactured from the finest materials used in dentistry. Zirconium crowns turkey can be used alone, or mixed with other materials, and have different uses and types, such as bridges and crowns, as well as dental implants.
At Medicsey we offer a wide range of dental treatment options that suit all ages.
Table of Contents
- What is zirconium?
- What are zirconium crowns in Turkey?
- Types of zirconium crowns in Turkey
- Choose the right color for zirconium
- Zirconium implants over dental implants
- How to manufacture zirconium crowns in Turkey
- What are the disadvantages of zirconium crowns in Turkey?
- The procedure of zirconium crowns in Turkey
- Before installing and putting zirconium
- After putting zirconium
- Zirconium crowns in Turkey vs. ceramic crowns
- Why zirconium crowns in Turkey are better than ceramics?
- Zirconium crown price in Turkey
What is zirconium?
Zirconium (zirconium dioxide) is a special structure that cannot be easily found in nature but when combined with oxygen zirconia is formed and thus becomes a suitable material for dental use.
This substance has been worked on to improve chemically and technologically and thus make it more solid and suitable for cosmetic use in dentistry. Thanks to its light permeability, the teeth appear to be natural with a very durable and solid structure and resistant to breakage, heat and coolness, which is not corrosive.
What are zirconium crowns in Turkey?
Zirconium crowns in Turkey are widely used in dentistry recently, these crowns have come to the forefront day by day in terms of providing aesthetic appearance, thanks to their ability to give the teeth the perfect color and shape that corresponds to the natural color of the teeth. Because zirconium is a metal that reflects light, it also allows you to get an aesthetic smile on the front teeth, at the same time as zirconium is a material that is difficult to break, it is suitable for use on the back teeth without worry.
Types of zirconium crowns in Turkey
In your medical treatment, we offer a wide range of dental dressing options that suit all ages and tastes, as zirconium crowns in Turkey are one of the finest materials used in dentistry, and they can be used alone or mixed with other materials, and it has different uses and types, such as bridges and crowns, in addition to dental implants.
- Zirconium dental bridge
Zircon bridges are ideally designed to replace missing teeth, as bridges are installed on the remaining natural teeth, or through implants, in the absence of natural teeth, in addition to several advantages and features that we will mention in our article.
- Zirconium dental crowns
Zirconium crowns in Turkey are one of the most important types of crowns that have been recommended recently. People prefer zirconium crowns in turkey if they want beautiful teeth that are closer to nature, and therefore; your medical care is keen to carefully evaluate each case; To provide the most appropriate treatment for them.
Choose the right color for zirconium
Many people wonder how to choose the right color for crowns, bridges, or crusts, the color of natural teeth is a much darker bone color than most people think, and the success of treatment depends a lot on choosing the right color for new crowns or bridges with the same normal tooth color unless you want to change the teeth completely. This is what we see in most patients coming from abroad, where they take advantage of the doctor's expertise and the quality of the zircon crown in Turkey and seek to install zirconium for the whole mouth.
Zirconium implants over dental implants
- The reason why zirconium fittings are recommended over titanium implants in dental implants is primarily because of their durability.
- This material has high bearing properties, which makes it particularly effective when used in dental implants.
- It is also known that the material fuses easily with the bone, which means that it must be completely integrated into the jawbone;
- you also won't need to worry about pain when drinking hot or cold drinks, which can happen from time to time with other implants.
- Since these materials have a white color, any future gum recession will only reveal white implants, which should blend well with the rest of your teeth. With standard titanium implants, the metal is silver, which means the implant will be highly visible in the event of gum recession.
- If you suffer from any autoimmune diseases or allergies, this substance should not cause any negative reactions that may exacerbate your health problems. Bacteria will also not adhere to the zirconia implants, which help you keep your teeth and mouth healthy.
How to manufacture zirconium crowns in Turkey
- The process of manufacturing a dental zirconium crown turkey is much less complicated than the process of manufacturing composite porcelain crowns.
- It starts in the dental clinic, where the dentist makes an impression of the patient's teeth or a copy of these teeth on a molding mold.
- The dentist then sends this impression to a lab, where an impression technician works to make a mold of the teeth.
- The technician then cuts the mold into sections and scans it with a laser, red LEDs, or blue illumination technology.
- Next, he uploads the scan to a computer using software that designs the final crown and the technician may design the crown as well.
What are the disadvantages of zirconium crowns in Turkey?
The disadvantages of zirconium veneers are minimal compared to their benefits, and the following are some of their disadvantages:
- Sometimes it may be difficult to match the zirconia tooth to the natural tooth.
- Possible wear of other teeth.
- Some dentists are reluctant to use zirconium crowns in some circumstances for fear that the hardened zirconium will cause erosion of the corresponding teeth.
The procedure of zirconium crowns in Turkey
- Teeth anesthesia is used in the treatment area.
- After the anesthesia has taken effect, the tooth will be prepared and cooled.
- The dentist takes an impression of the treatment area and the surrounding teeth.
- A temporary crown is placed on the tooth; to prepare zirconium veneers.
- In your medical treatment, zirconia crowns are prepared as quickly as possible, using the latest technologies.
- The dentist installs the zirconium crown on the previously prepared tooth and fixes it with a special dental material.
Before installing and putting zirconium
The tasks are distributed before installation, between the dentist and the treatment recipient. For the dentist, he should pay special attention to the preparation of the tooth, the preparation of the front teeth is different from the back, and in general, when preparing the tooth for zirconia crowns, it must be ensured that there is enough space for the wall thickness to be at least 0.5 mm, and at least between 1 mm and 1.5 mm, or 1.5 to 2 mm to reduce occlusal.
During one visit, a temporary crown can be fitted, and then the permanent crown can be installed on the next visit.
After putting zirconium
- Zirconium crowns are designed to protect the teeth from further damage. It is essential that they be properly fitted and secured; to avoid complications, the errors of zirconia crowns cannot be ignored but must be addressed immediately for the safety of the patient.
- Physicians should carefully examine the margins of the crown to avoid possible errors during installation.
- If the crown is not secured properly, this allows saliva and bacteria to enter the crown from the margins or spaces, and this can lead to tooth decay and infections.
- Zirconium teeth whitening
- Traditional teeth whitening methods do not work on zircon, porcelain, or other materials used in dentistry, which makes it impossible to whiten zircon teeth after they have been installed.
- Zirconium teeth resist stains caused by coffee, tea, and nicotine much better than ceramic or acrylic crowns, which is very important for those who prefer a natural smile and give it the highest priority.
- It may be necessary to make adjustments in the color of the crown over time, as natural teeth change due to staining or aging.
Zirconium crowns in Turkey vs. ceramic crowns
If you have reached this threshold in this article you probably weigh your options regarding the type of treatment that will work most for you as mentioned earlier, crowns (porcelain or zirconia) are an ideal solution for those with cavities.
Although traditional ceramic crowns are a great option for those looking for a cost-effective solution, they involve many disadvantages which include discoloration, the likelihood of allergic reactions, and the need for an additional metal frame to support them on the contrary, zirconium crowns turkey offer similar benefits while being a much better alternative.
Why zirconium crowns in Turkey are better than ceramics?
Zirconium crowns turkey has many features that have made doctors and patients prefer them to ceramics. The most important of these features:
- Zirconium material is very durable and solid and built with a non-porous design making it more resistant to cracking than its ceramic and metal counterpart
- Do not damage neighboring teeth.
- It does not change color over the years, unlike metal-backed porcelain.
- Compatible with gums
- Safe for those with allergies to minerals such as porcelain.
That's why we see many patients prefer the zirconium crown in Turkey for a natural and durable attractive smile at the same time.
It remains to be said that the technological development of cosmetic dentistry and advanced forms of treatment, made zirconium crowns Turkey one of the best therapeutic options, they are just as natural as they are very durable which is why the zirconium crown in Turkey is preferred by doctors and patients, you can now get a new and beautiful smile.
Zirconium crown price in Turkey
Zirconium is one of the best materials recently used for the dental prosthesis industry, and Turkey, especially your medical treatment in it, offers advanced treatments and appropriate costs.
Factors that affect the zirconium crowns cost in Turkey
- It is not correct to give a single zirconia crown price in Turkey, because prices are shaped by a combination of many factors. Factors affecting the zirconium crowns cost in Turkey
- According to the doctor who will submit the application,
- Zirconium crowns turkey price differs according to a clinic or a hospital
- Whether additional treatment methods are needed
- Zirconium crowns turkey price varies according to the country in which the operation will be performed.
That is why we see many patients prefer the zircon crown in Turkey to get an attractive smile that is natural and permanent at the same time.
It remains for us to say that the technological development of cosmetic dentistry and advanced forms of treatment has made zirconium crowns in Turkey one of the best treatment options, as they are completely natural as they are very durable and this is the reason why zirconium crowns turkey are preferred by doctors and patients. Now you can get On a fresh and beautiful smile.