The tummy tuck in Turkey gives an attractive and flat appearance to the abdomen that many people have long dreamed of who suffer from severe flabbiness in the abdominal area resulting from severe weight loss or as a sign of aging. Tummy tuck surgery turkey is very popular among various other cosmetic surgeries.
Tummy tuck in Turkey
Tummy tuck in Turkey is one of the most important cosmetic surgeries that has spread very widely in recent times, as many studies have confirmed that the percentage of tummy tuck surgery has increased from 6000 cases to 120,000 cases, and the tummy tuck in Turkey aims to obtain a flat and tight abdomen through tighten the abdominal muscles and get rid of the protrusion of the abdomen and excess skin.
The tummy tuck operation does not aim to lose weight or get rid of fat masses but rather aims to tighten the abdominal muscles only and remove the excess skin to obtain a slender body and a flat, tight abdomen.
What is the difference between liposuction and tummy tuck in turkey?
Some people may be confused and see that both liposuction in Turkey and tummy tuck in turkey are aimed at one thing, which is weight loss, and some may think that liposuction in Turkey is the same as tummy tuck with different names, but these beliefs have no basis. It is correct because there is a big difference between each of the two processes, which is:
Liposuction in Turkey
Liposuction in Turkey is a process that aims to get rid of the objective obesity that many people suffer from through the liposuction of fatty accumulations.
Tummy tuck in Turkey
Tummy tuck in Turkey is a procedure that aims to tighten the abdominal tissues and muscles and get rid of excess skin without liposuction.
Is there a similarity between liposuction and tummy tuck in Turkey?
There is a similarity between the two processes, both of them do not seek to lose weight, and both are considered the last resort after following many diets and sports exercises that did not work, but both of them seek to obtain a slim body and a more beautiful appearance.
Is it possible to combine a tummy tuck in Turkey and liposuction?
It is possible to combine both procedures and benefit from their results together by subjecting the patient to liposuction surgery and getting rid of the fatty accumulations that reside in the abdominal area, whether they are in the entire abdomen or in the lower area of the abdomen, which is called stubborn fat, and after liposuction, the patient is subjected to a tummy tuck in Turkey by tightening the abdominal muscles and getting rid of the excess skin, thus the person gets a slim body and a flat abdomen without any fatty protrusions or skin growths.
Candidates for a tummy tuck in Turkey procedure
The tummy tuck in Turkey is one, like all other plastic surgeries. The patient is subject to specific conditions that must be ensured by the person undergoing this operation in order to obtain the desired results from the operation and not to expose the person to complications and risks of the operation. Among the most important conditions for performing a tummy tuck in Turkey are:
- Women who suffer from skin tags and severe sagging in the abdominal area resulting from pregnancy and childbirth.
- Men and women who suffer from severe flabbiness in the abdominal area due to severe weight loss, followed by the presence of a lot of flabbiness in the abdominal area.
- People who suffer from sagging in the abdominal area as a result of previous surgery.
- People who suffer from skin tags and flabbiness caused by a genetic factor, which cannot be treated by following many diets and exercises.
- And those who suffer from excessive flabbiness of the abdomen as a sign of aging and premature aging.
Tummy tuck in Turkey methods
There are many different methods used in the tummy tuck in turkey operation, with the different size of the skin appendages and the sagging that the person suffers from, and we will present you the most famous and best techniques used in the tummy tuck in turkey operation which are:
Surgical Tummy tuck in Turkey methods
The surgical methods used in a tummy tuck in Turkey are one of the most common and widespread methods that many people resort to because they are long-term and are suitable for all patients and cases that suffer from severe sagging in the abdominal area. The most important techniques used in a tummy tuck in turkey surgical methods:
Mini tummy tuck in Turkey
- The mini tummy tuck in turkey technique is considered one of the most important techniques used in tummy tuck surgery, and this type of technique is used with people who suffer from mild or moderate flabbiness and they also have good abdominal muscles, and the mini tummy tuck technique is performed for the patient by following some specific steps:
- The patient undergoes partial anesthesia because this technique does not require general anesthesia so that the patient does not experience pain during the tummy tuck procedure.
- The doctor makes a small incision that does not exceed half a centimeter in the lower abdomen.
- The doctor removes the fat without tightening the muscles because they are in good condition, and then the excess skin is removed and cut, and there is no tightening around the navel as the operation is performed in the lower part of the abdomen.
- The incisions are closed in a cosmetic way so as not to cause scars or deformities.
The Full method of tummy tuck in Turkey
- The full tummy tuck in Turkey method is the perfect solution for people who suffer from a large amount of sagging skin. This Full tummy tuck in Turkey procedure is carried out according to several specific and well-studied steps:
- In this technique, local anesthesia or partial anesthesia cannot be relied upon due to the difficulty of this technique compared to the mini tummy tuck technique.
- The doctor makes a horizontal surgical incision between the navel and the pubic, and the size and length of the incisions are determined based on the amount of sagging and skin growths that the person suffers from.
- The skin is lifted and separated from the tissues and muscles.
- The doctor makes another surgical incision in the upper area of the abdomen in order to remove and cut the excess skin in this area and work to pull the upper skin down and sew it with the previous surgical incision.
- Then the doctor adjusts the navel, where it may be moved in some cases.
- The doctor closes the incisions using an adhesive material, so as not to cause disfigurement or scars after the recovery period in the abdominal area.
Non-surgical tummy tuck in Turkey methods
Non-surgical methods are one of the recently developed ways to get rid of abdominal sagging, and many people resort to performing this type of operation because of avoiding the risks resulting from the surgery such as simple or moderate bleeding. The most important techniques used in non-surgical methods include:
Tummy tuck in Turkey laser tech
The laser tummy tuck technique is one of the most important non-surgical alternatives used in a tummy tuck in Turkey, and this technique is only good for people who suffer from a small percentage of sagging, and they also have good abdominal muscles, and it needs at least three sessions to appear the actual results of the operation. The laser stimulates tissues and muscles to produce and secrete natural collagen, which works to get rid of damaged skin and skin appendages, and the production of new, tight skin, which makes the abdomen appear more attractive and toned.
The recovery time of tummy tuck in Turkey
After performing a tummy tuck in turkey procedure, the doctor's instructions must be followed so that the patient is not exposed to complications and risks of the operation, and the most important of these instructions are:
- The patient must make ice packs on the abdominal area within 7 days after the operation.
- The patient should apply medical creams such as medical Vaseline, which helps reduce inflammation and swelling.
- The patient should wear loose and wide clothes and not tie the operation with belts because it may hinder the success of the operation.
- A chair should be placed in the bathroom when showering and the shower should be used with a handheld.
- Follow proper diets because weight gain or loss exposes the patient to flabbiness again.
- After the recovery period from the tummy tuck operation in Turkey ends, the patient must do some exercise, which maintains the integrity of the operation for as long as possible.
The Tummy tuck in Turkey cost
We will explain the average price of a tummy tuck in Turkey so that you can know the cost of the initial tummy tuck before choosing the best tummy tuck surgeon in turkey
- Hospital costs when separated from the total cost
- The economic situation of each cities and the standard of living in it
- Hotel accommodation expenses
- Doctor's fee and skill
Bottom line, tummy tuck in Turkey is considered one of the widespread plastic surgeries during the past few years. It is the perfect solution for many cases.