Liposuction in Turkey is one of the most prevalent plastic surgeries at the present time. Many individuals need to undergo liposuction for various reasons, but the only link between them is the appearance of sagging skin. This process is not considered a way to lose weight, as it reduces a small amount of weight, which is the fat only, and one of the reasons for this operation is to improve the shape of the body.
The types of Liposuction in Turkey
Liposuction in Turkey procedure for male breast:
- It is not surprising, as many men suffer from excess fat in the breast area, and this appears in the form of an increase in the size of the breast accompanied by drooping and sagging, and this problem is experienced by those who suffer from obesity and those who do not suffer, it is not related to weight gain, but rather related to the ability of the breast area on fat storage.
- Liposuction in turkey operation needs to dissolve the fat in the breast through a surgical tube or a laser tube, which is the easiest and most effective in this process, and the tube is able to dissolve the fat and turn it into liquids that are easy to suction.
Women breast liposuction in Turkey procedure:
- We find that not a small group suffers from an increase in breast size above the normal rate, especially among those under thirty, as the work of the gland responsible for the process of breast growth increases since puberty, and signs of an increase in breast size appear from the beginning of this stage, where the size of the breast is large compared to girls at the same age.
- The ablation process is a second step to reduce the size of the breast. It is one of the steps of the breast reduction process, in which part of the breast tissue is removed, which may reach more than a kilogram, and then the breast needs to suction the fat surrounding the tissues to obtain a size suitable for the age of the patient.
Liposuction in Turkey procedure on thighs:
- Fat increases in this area in women more than in men, and it appears in the form of side protrusions that hinder wearing many clothes, and cause people to choose clothes that are not suitable for the rest of the body.
- In the process of liposuction in Turkey, a large part of the excess fat is removed, but one of the defects that correspond to this process is that there are problems in estimating the volume of fat that needs to be removed, and in the end, a difference may appear in the size of the two sides, and therefore this process should be performed by a professional doctor until there are no side effects or problem with the size of the sides.
Liposuction in Turkey procedure for abdominal part:
This problem appears clearly in women after pregnancy and childbirth, or after following a diet, and it also appears for men after the age of thirty, and the abdomen hinders them from obtaining a slim and athletic body. Therefore, men and women resort to liposuction from the abdomen to obtain a tight abdomen.
Tips before getting liposuction in Turkey:
When the date of the liposuction in Turkey approaches, the doctor gives some advice to the patient so that the procedure does not have side effects, for example:
- The patient should stop taking any kind of painkillers and antibiotics two weeks before lipo in Turkey.
- If the patient is married, she should stop taking birth control pills for pregnancy before the operation for a period determined by the doctor.
Post-operative liposuction in Turkey effects
- Some side effects may occur after the operation, such as numbness at the site of surgery, and this numbness disappears within about 6 weeks
- Some bruises appear at the site of surgery and disappear in the first week of the operation.
- As for the swelling around the wound, it may continue for some time and disappear within four weeks.
- As for seeing a result, it is clear for liposuction, and it will not appear before six months after the procedure or a year at most in some difficult cases.
- The patient must take painkillers and antibiotics according to the doctor’s instructions until he recovers.
- Patient must rest 24 since the beginning of the anesthesia and not move before this period.
- The patient needs to rest at home from 3 days to a week, after which he exercises his normal life.
- Patient can do some light exercises after two weeks but stays away from difficult exercises for a long time.
- The patient must wear a medical corset on the liposuction area for a sufficient period to reduce the effects of bruising and swelling resulting from the liposuction process, the patient may need massage sessions to reduce swelling and improve the effectiveness of the liposuction in Turkey operation.
Why do people need to do lipo in Turkey?
- The men and women who are going to perform liposuction in Turkey together, the reasons for both sexes are the same at the same time. There are slight differences. The man needs liposuction to reduce the size of the areas where there are large accumulations of fat, especially in the areas of the buttocks and abdomen. These places are the most accumulated fat in men, which hinders them from reaching the athletic body even if they are at an ideal weight.
- This operation also helps in solving the problem of gynecomastia in men, and this case means a noticeable increase in the size of the breast in the man from under the nipple area, and through liposuction, this increase is eliminated, the breast is raised and the sagging of this area that negatively affects the shape of the man is eliminated.
- The problems that women suffer from that require liposuction in turkey is also the increase in the size and amount of fat accumulated in the abdomen and buttocks, in addition to the arm and thigh areas, as these places are more likely to accumulate fat in women than in men.
- And women face another problem with excess fat, which causes fat to increase the size of the breast abnormally, and breathing may be affected by the weight and size of the breast, and when performing breast reduction surgery, the doctor requires liposuction of the accumulated fat until it reaches the appropriate size for the body.
Benefits of liposuction in Turkey
- This process is able to rid all areas of body fat accumulation of excess fat, whether the technique used in the operation is laser technology or the traditional surgical method, the same benefit is achieved in the end by losing the body to the volume of excess fat.
- Also, the tightening process and the subsequent wearing of a medical corset on the liposuction site works to tighten the skin in the liposuction area, and works to eliminate any sagging in the skin, whether it was the result of the operation or existed from the beginning.
Disadvantages of liposuction in Turkey
- As for the defects, damages, or complications part, a large part of it can be avoided by performing the operation in a place known for its success and reviewing the many experiences of clients who underwent liposuction surgeries at the medical center to identify the possibility of complications or damages after the operation.
- In general, the damages from this operation are inflammation and redness that lasts for six months after the operation, and this damage, if it does not disappear during this period and does not respond to treatment, may need surgical intervention to search for the problem causing this damage.
- In some cases, despite wearing a medical corset in the place of suction, the skin appears flabby, and this symptom is a result of the patient’s suffering from poor skin elasticity, which does not allow it to be stretched as required.
- There is also a temporary loss of feeling in the suction area, or on the contrary, a severe tingling feeling in the same area, and this feeling often goes away automatically, and with all the symptoms it is preferable to deal with them with caution and search for their causes and ways to avoid their occurrence.
Avoiding complications after liposuction in Turkey
- We also mentioned that there is a way to avoid the greatest number of complications and prevent their occurrence, and this method is for the patient to adhere to some directions and instructions that help avoid these complications, and these instructions include:
- before lipo in Turkey, the patient is examined, and through the results of the tests, the doctor begins to give instructions. If the patient suffers from anemia, the doctor will ask him to take double amounts of iron during a certain period before the surgery.
- If the patient is a smoker or drinks alcohol, the doctor will ask him to stop these things about two weeks before the operation. The same thing if the patient is taking painkillers or anti-inflammatories because they cause the appearance of blood pools under the skin after the operation.
- It is also necessary advice for women to stop taking contraceptive drugs before the operation so that the pills do not cause side effects.
- As for the instructions after the liposuction in turkey, the doctor will ask to be comfortable as much as possible and not to do hard work or violent exercises during the first month of the operation so that no bleeding appears in the surgical sites.
The solution was to resort to liposuction in turkey, as the liposuction process is done by suctioning the excess fat anywhere in the body and reshaping the body, and it is also called the body sculpting process, especially since the excess fat is removed.