Full lips are one of the characteristics of attractiveness and beauty, lip fillers turkey cost is variable and this is what makes women, celebrities and non-celebrities, try ways to enlarge the lips, all the way to the filler, so get to know with us the lip fillers Istanbul price and what are the filler injections, in the following article.
What are filler injections?
The word “Filler” means filling, which is natural and artificial materials that are injected into the empty areas to give them fullness, and as happens when filling the skin with fillers to reduce wrinkles, the lips are filled with filler injections to give them fullness, and to obtain the desired attractiveness, and the materials that are injected with the filler differ in terms of their nature and its duration. lip fillers turkey cost differs from type to type and how much you may need your lips to be filled.
The types of filler injections
There are many filler materials available to make the lips look fuller or get rid of wrinkles, its types are different from each other in terms of their durability, chemical composition, and softness, and in general, the softer types are used for lip fillers, including:
- Collagen is a natural substance, and when used for lip injections, it gives amazing results and a natural and attractive appearance immediately after the procedure.
- Collagen filler is extracted from cow skin, and it is considered a natural material, but it may cause allergic reactions.
- However, it is not without drawbacks, as it does not last so long which is why you need to repeat this process at several intervals, so that's it is why lip fillers turkey cost is expensive because you need to repeat it several intervals.
Autologous fat injection
- The process of autologous fat injection is the least common and used type, it is used only in the case of cosmetic operations.
- As the amount of fat that is injected into the lips is very small, and if you have done a fat lip operation before, it will make it more difficult.
- The fat filler is extracted from the same person, but the lips may absorb it or the results may vary.
- It is one of the least durable types of results, as you will need to repeat the process approximately every four months, so it is not recommended.
- Lip fillers turkey cost in this type is also expensive and not recommended.
Hyaluronic acid filler
As for the types of medium softness, they are used for lip fillers, for example, the soft fillers that do not have any lumps.
It is similar to the natural properties of tissues, and is characterized by the ability to spread, giving the lips smoothness and softness, and lasts longer.
Hyaluronic acid fillers have the ability to provide many properties when injected into the lips, the features of Hyaluronic acid filler includes:
- Provides softness and smoothness in terms of shape.
- It gives good fullness because it mixes well with water, and gives natural results, because of its ability to spread gives equivalent results.
- The thickness of its texture matches the characteristics of the lips.
- The injection can be done in gradual sessions until we get the desired fullness.
- Lip volume control and control of the injected substance.
- If lumps or bumps form, they are easily dissolved and resolved using special injections from the doctor.
- It results in the least amount of side effects.
- Long lasting results.
- It does not cause allergic reactions, but before the injection a lidocaine allergy test should be done.
- Lip fillers turkey cost in this type is expensive but it’s the most reliable and have the most satisfaction results.
Lip filler duration
- If instant fillers or the so-called instant fillings are done, the result may be very visible immediately after the completion of the operation.
- According to some studies, the full result may take a maximum of four weeks until the filler is well integrated into the tissues.
- Doctors have agreed that the duration of the filler may take six months, but it varies according to the nature of each person.
- It is very likely that side effects will appear after the operation, for example, itching, redness and bruising, but they disappear quickly, up to a maximum of two weeks.
What happens during a lip filler injection session?
- The procedure is done in the doctor’s center. Before the injection, a local anesthetic is applied to relieve pain, or the lips are completely numbed by a local anesthetic injection.
- The doctor places some marks on the lips where fullness is required.
- Very thin needles are used to inject the filler into the lips.
- The doctor gently moves the filler to distribute it well.
- Some ice cubes may be placed on the lips after the procedure and strong pressure should be avoided.
- You should avoid applying lipstick or lip beautifying products immediately after the injection.
Lip filler damages
- It is possible that after this operation there are side effects that may harm you, for example, redness, swelling, and bleeding in the area of the operation. These effects are considered minor and disappear quickly when using anti-inflammatories, but there are more harms, including the following:
- Severe bruising and swelling may persist for seven days after completing the injection process.
- The thing that leads to an irregular shape which is the appearance of lumps on the lips.
- Injecting the filler into a blood vessel, which may lead to clots, so it is recommended to do it at a specialist doctor.
- The occurrence of some reactions resulting from an allergic reaction to a particular compound.
- The appearance of some scars and ulcers or the occurrence of hardening of the lips.
- You must choose the most skilled doctor and the most specialized hospital and the most reliable lip fillers turkey cost.
- It is worth noting that ignoring those effects that occur after the operation may make the symptoms worsen and damage the lips greatly.
Filler lumps causes and reasons
- The injected material may be heavy and of poor quality, so it will clump after being injected into the skin.
- If the injection was done incorrectly by people who are not well trained for injection, such as what happens in some salons or homes.
- If the injection is superficial, without massaging the substance will lump.
- If the patient does not follow the instructions given by the attending physician.
What are the instructions to be followed after the filler injection?
- You must refrain from smoking or hot drinks for the first three days after the injection, especially when injecting the lips.
- Do not press on the injected area.
- Use appropriate sunscreen and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- To avoid the increase of the fluidity of blood which facilitates the appearance of bruises and blue spots, you should avoid taking aspirin and analgesics.
- Inform your doctor if you have signs of concern, such as severe, unbearable pain, a rash, or the appearance of lumps.
When do fillers dissolve?
- When an allergy or inflammation occurs from the injected substance.
- When severe, unbearable pain occurs.
- When lumps occur in the injected area.
Lip fillers turkey cost
- The lip fillers turkey cost for injections vary according to many factors, including:
- Doctor's experience.
- The surgical center in which the procedure is performed.
- The lip fillers turkey cost for injections varies according to the number of injection sessions.
- Lip fillers turkey cost according to the type of filler used.
- Lip fillers Istanbul price varies according to the level of service provided in the surgical center.
- The lip fillers in turkey cost for injections is somehow expensive.
The bottom line, dear reader, after we got acquainted with lip fillers turkey cost for injections the types suitable for the lips; we hope that we have been able to answer all your questions and inquiries. It is advised in the event of any side effects to go to the doctor directly.