You may have heard of lip fillers many times. But there is a type of surgery called a lip lift that has almost the same expectations as lip fillers. Lip lift in turkey price is affordable. This procedure that it is permanent and much more natural than lip fillers. In this article, we will talk about lip lift types and lip lift surgery turkey cost.
What is a lip lift in Turkey?
Lip lift turkey is a type of plastic surgery that is performed to reduce the space behind the lips, get an inquiry for lip lift in turkey for free.
During this process, only the distance behind the lip is reduced, which makes the upper lip wider, and more slender. Doing so is suitable for people who want to increase the height of the lips rather than the volume. Each type of lip lift in turkey price differs between each type.
Types of lip lift in Turkey
Of course, in the end, it is your surgeon who will decide the type of operation technique, but it is not bad to be familiar with the types of lip lift surgery methods so that you can discuss the final results with your surgeon, and you can discuss lip lift in turkey price.
So, for your familiarity, we have explained 5 different types of lip lift below, which are:
Direct lip lift
The most different type of lip lift is the straight lift. In this method, an incision is made in the outer edge of the lips and after a small amount of skin is removed, they are given more volume and redness. This method of lip lift in turkey price differs according to the doctor or the hospital.
Sub nasal bullhorn
Subcutaneous lip augmentation is more invasive than other methods. The number of incisions and the amount of tissue removed in this way is high. Due to the appearance of the wounds, this method is also called cow horn. Also, this method of lip lift in turkey price varies according to many conditions.
Central lip lift
The most famous types of elevators are central elevators. This type of lip augmentation is usually performed by rhinoplasty and is similar to the under-nose method, but leaves fewer scars and is more aesthetically pleasing. This method of lip lift in turkey price is high because there are two surgeries here.
Italian lip lift
This technique makes the shape of the lips more attractive and noticeable after the procedure. During this procedure, two small surgical incisions are made under both nostrils. The Italian lift is almost similar to the sub-nose lift but has many differences in the details, for example, the scar and the surgical scar using the Italian lift method is much smaller than the sub-nose lift. This method of lip lift in turkey price is also expensive.
Corner lip lift, Angled lip lift
Lifting the angle gives the face a cheerful, smiling face. In this method, a small incision is made near the corners of the lips and a small amount of skin is removed from these areas. Lip augmentation is often done using other lip augmentation techniques to give the lips more volume and height. This method of lip lift in turkey price also varies according to many conditions.
Who is the best candidate for this plastic surgery?
Depending on their pre-existing circumstances, two groups of people may want to have lip augmentation.
Most of the candidates are middle-aged and older
Most candidates for this procedure are middle-aged and older people who have a relatively large distance between their lips and nose. Because aging usually increases this distance and changes the angles between the lips and the nose. This can make the lips appear thinner and increase the chances of wrinkles developing around the lips.
Young people are also good candidates for this practice
Except for middle-aged and elderly people, young people may want to have lip lift surgery. Usually, such people are people who have a large distance between their nose and lips, lips that are thin and drooping. It is for this reason that they once injected dermal fillers or gel into their lips, but either they did not achieve the ideal result or the appearance of their lips became unnatural. For this group of candidates who are not satisfied with the result of the filler injections or who do not want to renew them, a lip lift is a permanent solution that provides the desired results.
Who are not good candidates for lip lift surgery?
In the above section, two groups of suitable candidates for this operation were presented, but it is not bad to know that not everyone can perform this plastic surgery in any situation. For example, if you have any of the following conditions, you cannot do this:
- If the distance between the lip and the base of the nose is normal or very small (usually 1.5 cm(
- If you smoke and have not been able to quit smoking for a relatively long period of time (two to four weeks and possibly more(
- If you have uncontrolled diabetes and cannot control it
- If you have a bleeding disease such as hemophilia that increases bleeding during or after surgery.
- If you have herpes or any skin lesions near the lips or between the lips and nose.
- In any of these situations, it is best to talk to your surgeon.
- Make sure to ask about lip lift in turkey price before.
What do we do after the lip lift operation?
- Rest for 24 hours after the operation.
- Avoid strenuous exercise in the first few weeks after surgery
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol for at least a couple of weeks or more after surgery
- Do not sleep on your face
- Use the brush more carefully
- Always moisturize your lip
- Clean the incisions as directed by your surgeon.
The complications of lip lift surgery
Any procedure that changes the structure of the body (even the simplest operation) has possible consequences. Meaning that there may or may not be a complication. This means that a lip lift is no exception to this rule and has potential side effects. But the good news is that choosing an experienced and qualified surgeon can significantly reduce or reduce the risk of complications to zero. However, it is better to know before the operation that lip lift may have some complications or risks. Find the following potential complications and find the right surgeon according to them.
- Prolonging the wound healing process
- Bleeding during surgery
- It causes damage to the lip nerve in the nose
- Having an allergy to some types of anesthesia
A lip lift in turkey price
- Lip lift in turkey price is not covered by insurance because it is a purely cosmetic procedure and does not require any treatment. lip lift in turkey price can be significant depending on factors such as where you live, the type of technique used and the surgery you choose. It is best to discuss the final lip lift in turkey price after choosing a surgeon.
- Also, the lip lift cost turkey depends on the quality of modern medical tools and the efficiency of the services provided by the medical center, in addition to the cost of medical tourism, if any.
- But in general, the lip lift in turkey price, differs from affordable to expensive according to the factors and types.
What surgery should we choose for lip lift surgery?
Not every surgery qualifies for a lip lift. Only plastic surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and a number of other trained surgeons can do this. Note that this operation is a type of plastic surgery, and if you do not choose an experienced surgeon, there will be some risks that damage your face and you may not get the results you want. So get obsessed with choosing a surgeon. Lip lift in turkey price can also be determined due to the best surgeon or the most qualified hospital.
In this article, we talked about lip lift surgery, and lip lift in turkey price. Choose the best doctor and a qualified hospital or clinic to ensure you have the best results.