The lumineers in Turkey is one of the best options in case you want a distinctive look, and it is also characterized as very safe. In terms of the method of installation, it is of different types, as it is possible for you, through the best hospital in dental veneers and dental installations, to permanently paste dental veneers by making a fixed smile, or it is possible to obtain a moving smile, that is, it can be removed and installed whenever you want.
Lumineers in Turkey
Lumineers are a type of porcelain dental veneers that provide a white, bright, and harmonious smile without pain. Lumineers are clear and thinner than traditional dental veneers as their thickness is similar to contact lenses. The popularity of lumineers comes from the fact that it does not require teeth filing, which preserves their structure.
When to visit a dentist?
Many dentists at the best cosmetic clinic in Turkey, advise that you visit the dentist periodically in order to be assured of dental health in general, and also in the event that you want to get animated Hollywood smiles or change the color of the teeth in a way. Or in another way, it is necessary to see the doctor in order to direct you to the various types of solutions available to you, which is to use the two types of formulations that include veneers and lumineers in turkey, and many other methods that suit you.
What are the uses of lumineers in Turkey?
Dental lumineers in turkey are made for many reasons, as it is mostly a cosmetic dental procedure in the first place, where cosmetic dentistry is associated with the use of lenses for Hollywood artists, as they are constantly looking for beauty and a wonderful look, and this simple process can treat many of the other problems that some people feel uncomfortable, which are the shape and color of the teeth, where we do this procedure in the following cases:
- Treatment of discoloration and yellowing of the teeth caused by smoking or drinks.
- Which contain caffeine, such as tea or coffee.
- Also, tooth discoloration is caused by some liver diseases and fungi, which are formed in the roots of the teeth as a result of filling them.
- Treat the spaces between the teeth.
- Seal cracks that form on the teeth.
- Some teeth crumble or break.
- Some teeth are asymmetry in terms of size.
Is it possible to remove the lumineers teeth in Turkey?
Yes, the lumineer procedure can be reversed as it does not require filing the teeth, which preserves their structure and does not produce tooth sensitivity.
Advantages of dental lumineers in Turkey
There are many advantages that the patient obtains in the case of choosing the installation of lumineers, as this modern technology provides us with a lot of distinction compared to other teeth whitening techniques. These advantages in the following points:
- Lumineers cost much less compared to veneers.
- Safer than veneers as you don't need to remove the enamel layer, which saves the teeth from the occurrence of tooth sensitivity.
- They are strong and last for a longer period of time because the material they are made of is very strong.
- Very thin and does not need to be carved in the teeth.
- Lumineer can be removed with a laser.
Disadvantages of lumineers in Turkey
Although there are many advantages that this process has, there are dental lumineer damages, the best dental clinic refers to those damages that occur most of them as a result of the doctor’s inexperience, and the patient must quickly review those of his doctor in order to find solutions to those problems if they occur, including:
- Gingivitis: In the case of a wrong combination, it may cause gingivitis.
- Tooth decay: This problem occurs in the event that there are spaces between the teeth and the lumineer.
- Teeth protrusion: Despite its extreme thinness, it is directly attached to the teeth, but in some cases the teeth protrude.
- Bleeding: If the doctor does not take into account the care and accuracy of the installation, the case will be exposed to bleeding.
What types of anesthesia are used in the installation of lumineers?
Usually, no type of anesthesia is used in the installation of dental luminaire, but this is if it is installed temporarily, that is, it can be removed and installed manually at any time, but in some cases where a fixed Hollywood smile is installed, the matter is slightly different as the patient is injected into the gums With an anesthetic substance in order to cool the gums, where the patient does not feel any pain, but only feels a very slight tingling.
Is there a relationship between lumineers in Turkey and mouth odor?
The relationship between lumineers veneers in turkey and mouth odor is not direct, as in the case of installing lumineers through a professional doctor, exposure to that unpleasant smell that some complain about after this operation, as there are some other factors that play a role in the occurrence of this problem, which is represented in the following points:
- Hygiene: Oral hygiene before and after the installation of luminaire is one of the main factors that play a role in the formation of bacteria that cause this problem. First, make sure that your teeth and mouth are clean.
- Caries: The problem of dental caries helps in the formation of fungi and bacteria behind the places where the luminaire was done, so tooth decay must be treated before the operation through a prior examination.
- Gum diseases: Despite your keen care for your lenses and cleaning them continuously, also there is no decay and your teeth are constantly cleaned, this smell may also occur in the case of a gum disease that leads to a significant change in the smell of the mouth.
- The material that makes up the luminaire: After examining all the previous problems in the absence of any of us, it is possible that the material used in the luminaire is a poor material that leads to that unpleasant smell, and the doctor should be consulted in that case.
How long does the lumineers in Turkey last?
According to tests, Lumineer may last up to 20 years, depending on how well you follow healthy habits to keep your mouth and teeth clean and healthy.
How to take care of dental lumineers?
Lumineer does not require special care. Maintain oral and dental hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly and avoid biting nails, pens, ice, or hard objects so as not to cause the luminaire to crack.
Dental lumineers alternatives
Alternatives to lumineers include traditional dental veneers to obtain a more natural tooth color, dental welding process to treat problems and small fractures, or crowns to treat teeth that have large fractures or have had root canal treatment or that have large fillings or orthodontics for teeth that are not consistent with each other.
Lumineers teeth cost in Turkey
- Dental lumineers turkey price are average for each tooth and can last from 10 to 15 years. As for the cost of compound lenses, it is less expensive than dental lenses and may last between five to seven years.
- In general, the cost of dental lenses depends on many factors including:
- Technical specifications of the lumineers from which dental lenses are made.
- Depending on the materials used, porcelain can be more expensive than other compounds.
- Lumineers turkey price depends on the number of teeth being treated.
- Experience: The doctor's experience is one of the most important factors that determine lumineers turkey cost.
- Procedures followed: The lumineers turkey cost includes pre-and post-operative examinations.
One of the most important problems that a person faces in different members of society in the event of a dental problem is to choose the best solution from among the available solutions, at the end of this article, we have told you everything related to dental lumineers in turkey in full, knowing the advantages of that process as well as the defects in it and lumineers teeth cost in turkey, knowing what is best and answering all your questions in order to reach an unparalleled smile