The problem of fertility and childbearing is one of the important matters that have a great place in the field of medicine, so IVF in Turkey is the solution. Many people who suffer from lack of fertility or the presence of some problems in procreation seek multiple treatment methods but to no avail. In the end, they end up with IVF operations, because it has a huge success rate.
IVF in Turkey operations
Since the period of development of modern medicine, studies and research have reached a type of assisted reproductive technology to find a solution to the problems of infertility and lack of fertility. IVF in Turkey operations is limited to taking an egg from a woman’s ovary, implanting it, and fertilizing it with sperm extracted from a man through a microscopic process. This fertilized egg is known as the embryo, which is the initial stage of the embryo.
The process of IVF in Turkey requires many procedures, so couples often try to follow other fertility treatment methods first, before resorting to the process stage. These methods may include taking some fertility drugs or performing intrauterine insemination.
Reproductive problems that require IVF in Turkey
Among those problems is low fertility in women, when a woman reaches the age of forty:
- Ovarian is decreasing in function in women.
- Endometriosis problems, uterine fibroids, and male infertility
- Irregularity in sperm shape, or a small number of sperms
- Also, unexplained infertility
- The embryos get tested by the medical laboratory for some abnormalities like the genetic ones, after that the doctor implants only the embryos without the genetic abnormalities. This is one of the most important features of the IVF in Turkey process, which improves the shape of the embryos and works to avoid any genetic defects that may be caused by defects present in the parents.
Steps to prepare for IVF in Turkey
- Before starting the IVF in Turkey operation, the woman first undergoes an ovarian efficacy test.
- This test is done by taking a blood sample and analyzing the level of the ovarian stimulating hormone, and on the results that this test shows, the doctor checks the size of the ovaries.
- Then he also examines the uterus, and this examination may include an ultrasound procedure located inside the hospital with the latest technology, which uses high-frequency sound waves to create a complete image inside the uterus.
- The doctor may and may also examine the vagina and inside the uterus to detect all aspects of fertilization.
- These tests can reveal the health of the uterus and help the doctor determine the best treatment to achieve pregnancy.
The necessary examinations for the husband for IVF in Turkey
- The husband will also undergo some necessary tests to check his fertility, and to check the sperm and whether they have irregularities, and this test is done by taking a little sample of the husband's semen.
- When the number, size, and shape of the sperm is analyzed, if the sperm is not strong, kind of dead, or has irregularities, so accordingly, the doctor determines the appropriate type of treatment or resorts directly to the microscopic injection process, IVF.
- It is kind of necessary to complete the process of sperm injection via ICSI. During ICSI, one of the specialized technicians in the hospital injects sperm directly into the egg, and ICSI can be part of the IVF in Turkey process.
When is it advised to use IVF in Turkey?
IVF in Turkey can be used today to treat infertility that appears due to various reasons:
- One or two uterine tubes are blocked in a wife
- There are causes of infertility treatment such as masculinizing issues such as lack of sperm, poor arousal, or abnormal semen shape.
- When the Ovarian is not strong or female has low ovarian reserve because of many reasons such as premature menopause or cancer.
- Couples may have problems with infertility for many reasons
- Couples who have failed to use and to get treated by some treatment methods for infertility such as medicine.
What is the ICSI? Does is it differ from IVF in Turkey?
IVF technology was initially accessed and developed for the use of ICSI. For the patient, the procedures are usually the same in terms of scanning, egg injection, laboratory blood tests, egg collection, and embryo transfer. The difference between ICSI and IVF is that in the process of IVF the high-quality sperms are left to fertilize the eggs in a Petri's vessel. In ICSI, sperms are given a strong impulse to fertilize eggs using a device called a micromanipulator.
Which is better, IVF in Turkey or ICSI?
ICSI is better to choose the eggs carefully, as the selection of high-quality eggs helps in the success of the procedure. Also, sperm problems appear only after the operation, when the movement and number of sperms are normal, but they are unable for fertilization of eggs. although, the use of ICSI can surely avoid the appearance of this type of problem.
The cons of IVF
The risks and cons of IVF in Turkey are as follows:
- Women have some risks that result from egg retrieval, including reaction to anesthetics, bleeding, infection, and organ damage.
- Next to the ovaries, which include the intestines and urinary bladder.
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdominal and chest cavity, and symptoms include abdominal pain, a feeling of bloating, rapid weight gain, and decreased urination.
- Some drugs are given during in vitro fertilization by injection, and sometimes several times a day, so repeated injections can cause bruising. A woman taking fertility drugs makes her suffer from some side effects such as flatulence, abdominal pain, mood swings, headache.
- The happening of a multi- dangerous fetal pregnancy when more than one fetus is returned is one of the risks of IVF.
- From a single fetus to the womb, a multi-fetus pregnancy carries risks of preterm birth and low birth weight.
IVF Cost in Turkey
- Prices may differ between clinics and hospitals and it will depend on the location of the clinic or hospital. In big cities, it can be higher than in small cities. A course of IVF in Turkey operation will be a little bit expensive.
- The price does not include medication which may be additional. Usually, the initial consultation is paid, the couples must account for any visits.
- Additional blood tests and procedures while planning the entire budget.
- Fertility clinics within Turkey are usually located in major cities, especially Istanbul and Izmir
- The experience of infertility doctors in Turkey is great and it deserves to be at the top of the list of doctors in the world in this field.
Bottom of line, IVF in Turkey can save couples' life by helping them get children.