Gastric band surgery in Turkey is a procedure that a person resorts to when he exhausts his chances of losing weight, but it is not considered a final solution to the problem of obesity.
Criteria for selecting a patient for gastric band surgery in Turkey in Medicsey
To do gastric band surgery in Turkey:
- The patient must not have liver or kidney disease.
- The body mass should not be less than 40.
- The patient must have exhausted all opportunities to lose weight
- The patient must be at least 18 years old and not more than 60
Instructions to be followed after gastric band surgery in Turkey
After doing the gastric band surgery in Turkey in Medicsey the patient must:
- Do not drink water while eating
- Chew the food well and eat it slowly
- Eat 3 main meals and 2 light meals
- Do exercise regularly
- Eat healthy foods and stay away from soft drinks and high-calorie foods
Side effects after gastric band surgery in Turkey
- Stomach ulcers
- Sliding of the gastric band
Gastric band Turkey and pregnancy
Doing gastric band Turkey surgery does not affect pregnancy, but sometimes when the reason for not being pregnant is caused by obesity, gastric band surgery in Turkey may lead to positive results and cause pregnancy in some women, but some precautions must be taken into account after the sleeve gastrectomy operation.
The patient must make sure to leave a period of time estimated at least 18 months before thinking of pregnancy after the gastric band surgery in Turkey so that the body adapts to the new condition that requires weight loss and avoiding pregnancy during the weight-loss period is important for the health of the patient and the health of the fetus to prevent infection of malnourished.
Pons and cons of gastric band surgery in Turkey
Pons of gastric band Turkey
- Fewer changes are made to the digestive system compared to other slimming procedures such as gastric sleeve surgery.
- The duration of gastric band surgery in Turkey is shorter than other slimming surgeries.
Cons of gastric band surgery in Turkey
- Loses less weight than other slimming methods.
- Due to the use of a foreign body, there is a possibility of infection and damage to the stomach.
- The possibility of rupturing the pump or moving the ring is high, in which case the ring must be removed from the body immediately.
- Gastric band surgery in Turkey does not affect the hunger hormones, so the person is hungry and may not be able to reduce overeating.
- According to studies, gastric band Turkey is not suitable for people who eat sweets and usually will not have a positive result.
- The patient may not feel full after gastric band Turkey surgery.
Is it possible for obesity to return after gastric band surgery in Turkey?
- The use of this method is temporary because the life of this bracelet is two years, and therefore the patient has only two years to lose weight by changing his lifestyle. In response to the question of whether it is possible for obesity to return, it must be said that unfortunately many people return to their original weight by removing the ring and may even gain more weight than their original weight.
- As we mentioned, the use of this method is not suitable for those who want to eat sweets because patients cannot easily eat solid foods, but ice cream and chocolate easily pass through the fenugreek, so the use of fenugreek tends to eat, and increases the sweetness.
Important information about gastric band surgery in Turkey
There is some important information you should know about gastric band surgery in Turkey, including the following:
- The procedure reduces the size of the stomach to reduce the amount of food, but it does not control the stomach and intestines' absorption of calories.
- The elastic band is adjustable, zoom in and out.
- The procedure is simple and minimally invasive if done using laparoscopy.
- The patient must follow a healthy diet and restrict calories after gastric band surgery in Turkey and must only drink fluids for the first days after the surgery.
- After the operation and weight loss, many health conditions improve.
- The amount of weight lost depends on the extent of adherence to the doctor's instructions and following a healthy lifestyle, and the effort spent in exercising and adhering to it.
- Anyone who is obese and has a BMI of 35 or more can undergo the operation.
- Gastric band surgery in Turkey is recommended in cases of severe obesity or in cases that suffer from serious health problems related to obesity, and the body mass index starts from 30 to 35.
- It is not recommended to undergo surgery for those who suffer from an unstable mental state, or those who abuse drugs and alcohol and smoke heavily.
Features and benefits of gastric banding
Reducing or resolving health problems related to obesity and overweight, these health problems include:
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Chronic joint infections
- Severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
- Infertility and oligospermia
- High levels of cholesterol and harmful fats in the blood
Gastric band cost Turkey
Gastric band Turkey price in Western and Arab countries is considered very expensive, while the gastric band cost Turkey is low and is considered one of the most economical prices, because it is kind of cheap, compared to the gastric band Turkey price surgery in other countries, despite the high quality and results of the operation in Turkey.
The gastric band Turkey cost varies from one place to another according to the geographical area, the degree of experience and skill of the surgeon performing the surgery, the development of the techniques used to perform the surgery, in addition to the high service provided in the surgical center and its difference from one place to another.
Bottom of line it should be noted that many patients consider obesity operations to be the end of the diet’s journey and its restrictions, and therefore place all their hopes on it. In fact, gastric band surgery in Turkey requires nutritional awareness, which is the regulation of eating, taking into account the instructions and the method of chewing. A gastric band is just a tool and a means, and it can be bypassed by eating sweets, soft meals, high-calorie meals, and frequent meals, so the weight does not lose weight.