Oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey must be skilled if the patient is going to do eye surgery. Humans are generally concerned with the beauty of their eyes, and women in particular. The eyes are the center of female attractiveness and beauty, which is why most cosmetics were dedicated to this part of the face. On the contrary, when problems abound in the eye area, the person will lose confidence, and may appear older than his age, or may appear in a dull, tired and losing attractiveness.
What is eye surgery?
- Eye plastic surgery is one of the operations with a purely cosmetic objective, and there are operations that seek to treat protruding and sunken eyes, and there are plastic surgeries that treat strabismus eyes and others. And usually, performing eye surgeries are based on treating the problems of the eyes by tightening the eye muscles, or by getting rid of sagging skin in the area around the eyes if by resorting to surgical operations, or by various types of injections such as plasma injections, fillers or Botox, and a oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey must be chosen well in order to obtain the best results.
- And there are some types of these oculoplastic surgeries that can be done with different types of treatments using mesotherapy injections, or through the use of particular laser beams, while strabismus eye surgeries are done by surgery or microsurgery, and lasers cannot be used in them, as surgery is done by tightening, relaxing or shortening the eye muscle or relaxing it.
How many types of oculoplastic surgeries are there?
- Treatment of puffiness and bags in the area around the eyes or under the eyes
- Heavy eyelid surgery
- Sunken eye plastic surgery
- Protruding eyes plastic surgery
- Eye plastic surgery strabismus
- Enlargement of narrow eyes
- Asian eye treatment
- Treatments for dark circles around the eyes
- Eyelid wrinkles treatment
- Treatment and removal of laughter wrinkles
Who can do oculoplastic surgery?
- In various eye surgeries, the person must be an adult or over 15 years old at least, with the exception of strabismus eye surgeries, which are preferred to be performed at a very young age. It is possible to perform this surgery for children at the age of 7 months.
- The person must be in good health and not have any of the chronic diseases affecting the surgery.
- It is better if the person is a non-smoker.
- That the patient's psychological condition is normal, enabling him to take the appropriate decision.
The recovery period from oculoplastic surgery in Turkey
- The results of eye cosmetic surgery often appear one day after the surgery, and the process may leave traces such as puffiness and bruises around the eyes, but these are temporary symptoms. The surgical poles that oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey uses in eye surgeries are also characterized as being of the “Vicryl” type, which will dissolve automatically with the skin.
- It is not possible to judge the results of the operation completely until about a month after the surgery, and many of the results of eye surgeries are permanent, including Asian eye surgeries, strabismus eye surgeries, sunken eyes, and protruding eye surgeries, these surgeries are guaranteed to be successful due to a skilled oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey.
Steps for an eye surgery
- Anesthesia: is the first step to be used by an oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey in Medicsey in various surgical operations, and some eye cosmetic surgeries also require the patient to be completely anesthetized, and among these operations are eye-widening operations and squint eye surgeries, while others of eye plastic surgery require only local anesthesia for the patient.
- Surgical incision: Eye plastic surgery usually requires a surgical incision created by an oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey to carry out the procedures and complete the operation, even in the operations that depend on the laser, where it is necessary to make a surgical incision to insert the cannula (laser tube), but this surgical incision is usually very small in various operations, However, in some cases, it may be large.
- Eye surgery: an oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey aims to treat the cause of the strabismus through the muscle connecting the eye. As a result of the relaxation of the eye muscle, it must be shortened or stretched. Strabismus is always treated by targeting the muscles, not the nerves.
- Surgical incision closure: The incision is closed by the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey in Medicsey using surgical sutures that dissolve with the skin on their own.
Possible risks and complications of eye surgery
- There is no effect of eye surgeries on visual acuity, but any mistake made by the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey that damages the optic nerve will lead to the patient losing sight. For this, it is important and necessary to search for a skilled and highly experienced oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey in this field.
- The patient may find it difficult to close his eyes after eye surgeries.
- After eye surgery, the patient may be exposed to the known risks of general anesthesia.
How to choose the right oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey?
- The eye area is very sensitive as it is the visual center of the person, and for this the patient should be very careful and inquire carefully when choosing the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey who will perform the operation, where it is necessary to rely on those who have extensive experience and great skills in this field.
- The patient must ensure that the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey obtains a license to practice the profession in the city in which he works. Likewise, he must verify his scientific certificates.
- It is important for oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey to have extensive experience in the field of plastic surgery in general, and in the field of eye surgery in particular. He must also communicate with his previous patients and verify the results they obtained.
What happens in the consultation with oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey?
- In the consultative session, the patient should discuss with the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey all the matters that concern him about the operation without any hesitation, and he must tell him all his expectations and explain his problem completely.
- then the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey will examine the case and inform the patient of the condition that he will be in later and that he may reach after treatment .
- The oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey must also conduct a complete physical examination of the patient in order to see his health and suitability for the operation, as well as the appropriate technique for him.
- The patient must also inform the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey of any diseases or health problems that he suffers from, especially with regard to chronic diseases and heart diseases, and he must also inform him of all types of medications or drugs that he is taking or was previously taking.
- After completing the various procedures, the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey sets the date for the surgery, and he gives the patient some advice and instructions that he must adhere to before the operation, such as stopping smoking or taking some medications and so on. For example, the patient should refrain from taking anticoagulant drugs before the operation, so as not to be exposed to the risk of bleeding during or after the operation.
Everyone resorts to eye surgery. Everything leads to the eyes, because they define beauty, or to indicate the person's personality, reactions, and others. By choosing the oculoplastic surgeon in Turkey the patient will have the best results without any risks!