Every year hundreds of people benefit from breast lift surgery in Turkey as it is performed by the best breast lift surgeons with the highest care for patient health and safety. Moreover, the cost of a breast lift in Turkey is also manageable.
Table of Contents
- Breast lift operation in Turkey
- The best candidate for breast augmentation in Turkey
- What do you expect after a breast lift in Turkey?
- The recovery process from a breast lift in Turkey
- Do scars remain after a breast lift in Turkey?
- What are the risks of a breast lift in Turkey?
- Breast lift surgery cost in Turkey at Medicsey
Breast lift operation in Turkey
Surgeons use a variety of procedures to perform a breast lift in Turkey, and the technique used is determined by the size and shape of your breasts, as well as the amount of lift you need. Your surgeon will likely ask you to stop taking certain medications before the procedure. These include blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, and herbal supplements. Also, if you are a smoker, you will need to quit smoking two weeks prior to the procedure. Where smoking can affect the recovery phase after a breast lift in Turkey. The surgery includes the following steps:
- Your surgeon will mark the position of the new nipple lift on your breast.
- The surgery will begin with an injection of general anesthesia, which is often used in this procedure.
- Next, the surgeon will make an incision around the areola. The wound extends from below the areola to the breast crease.
- Your breasts will be lifted and reshaped, and the surgeon will reposition the areola to the new breast shape and may reduce their size.
- Finally, the incisions will be closed with stitches, skin adhesives, or surgical tape. Breast implants can be used in conjunction with a breast lift to increase the size and fullness of your breasts.
- However, do not carry out heavy lifting or strenuous activity for two to three weeks after your breast lift surgery. You should be able to return to work about a week after surgery.
The best candidate for breast augmentation in Turkey
The best candidate for breast lift surgery in Turkey is:
- Non-smoker or wish to quit smoking at least six weeks prior to surgery
- You are in good physical and mental health
- Willing to travel to Turkey for breast lift surgery in Turkey
- She is at her optimal weight and is willing to maintain that weight
- Do not plan to become pregnant in the future
Before a breast lift in Turkey
As with any surgery, some precautions must be taken before a breast lift in Turkey. If the person is a smoker, it is helpful to quit smoking one week before the surgery. On the day of the surgery, the person's health is checked by performing the required analyzes.
Blood thinners and nutritional supplements, such as vitamins, are taken in consultation with your doctor. You should definitely inform your doctor about regularly used medications and chronic diseases.
What do you expect after a breast lift in Turkey?
- At each stage of the healing process, you will need to take different actions, from the clothes you wear to what you eat and how much exercise you do. A breast lift recovery time guide can be recorded on your desk or other places you visit often to remind you what to expect at each stage.
- Six months after a breast lift in Turkey, your breasts will be in their final positions, and the scars will fade away. To minimize the appearance of scars, continue to use sun protection even after you recover from surgery.
- You should watch for any unusual changes. Contact your surgeon if you notice any discharge, bleeding, or increased bruising or swelling.
The recovery process from a breast lift in Turkey
You can take a shower 5 days after the breast lift in Turkey. The stitches dissolve on their own and fall out within two to three weeks. A sports bra must be worn continuously for 4 weeks. This bra reduces the patient's perception of pain and makes them feel safe. It takes about 8-10 weeks for the breast to take its final shape.
Can there be numbness in the chest after a breast lift in Turkey?
There is no permanent loss of sensation. However, because the skin and subcutaneous tissues are cut and stitched, there is also little change in sensation until the damaged nerve endings repair themselves.
Do scars remain after a breast lift in Turkey?
- After breast lift surgery, a small scar of 3-4 cm remains under the breast in patients who have breast implants only. Since these scars are often hidden under the breast, you don't always need to worry.
- Depending on the technique chosen, an I, L or T shaped scar remains under the nipple in patients who are going to undergo breast skin rejuvenation. The scar around the nipple is not very obvious as there is a difference in color during the transition from the nipple to the normal skin.
- In general, the scar is difficult to detect after a year of breast lift surgery in Turkey.
What are the risks of a breast lift in Turkey?
- Likewise, with any medical procedure on this scale, a breast lift has certain risks. Although precautions are taken against all these unforeseen situations that may occur, and mandatory interventions to overcome them all are distributed by the surgical team.
- The most common risk during the first 24 hours is bleeding at the site of the operation. This can happen in about 1-2 in every 100 patients. The amount of this bleeding is monitored and if it is not expected that it will not regress during the follow-up period, evacuation is performed with a short operation that is performed. This does not affect the final aesthetic condition, but it means that the operation is performed under additional anesthesia.
- The most common complications in the first weeks after a breast lift in Turkey are wound infections and the suture healing problems that will accompany it. This situation is more common when the vertical track joins the horizontal track, where the pressure is higher.
- Since conditions such as diabetes, smoking, and soft tissue diseases increase the chance of these complications, diabetes and soft tissue diseases should be checked before the operation, and cigarette consumption should be stopped if possible.
Breast lift surgery cost in Turkey at Medicsey
One of the most frequently asked questions is, “How much does breast lift surgery cost in Turkey?” The procedure performed, the type of treatment you would like, and the interventions you may receive within the hospital, thanks to your health condition, may cause changes in the price of breast lift in Turkey. At the same time, the value policy of the hospital as well as the surgeon performing the breast lift surgery is also important. Prices for breast lift costs in Turkey vary according to the procedure that will be performed. If only breast lift is done, the value will be slightly cheaper, while the value will increase if breast implant is combined with silicone or oil injection.
We chose for you: breast reduction in Turkey