Good dental attention helps to live a healthy and pain-free period. To keep your teeth healthy, it's important to put in place a good dental care regimen early on and keep your teeth in place as you age. You can do this by maintaining oral hygiene, eating healthy, and supporting these healthy habits by getting medical care when necessary.
Table of Contents
The importance of brushing teeth
- Prevents the accumulation of plaque on the teeth (a thin, sticky layer that forms on the surface of the teeth from food debris and contains bacteria that cause gum disease and tooth decay).
- Prevention of gingivitis.
- Save time and money spent on the treatment of dental problems.
- Get fresh breath, by preventing the formation of bacteria that cause unpleasant odors.
- Reduce the formation of external pigmentation on the surface of the tooth.
Risks of neglecting dental hygiene
It should be noted that the treatment of teeth is very important and should not be ignored. Medical studies have proven that the accumulation of bacteria in the teeth moves to the lungs with age. It causes a serious type of inflammatory lung disease and can lead to death. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain dental health, to avoid diseases caused by neglect.
Dental care tips
Medici Center offers the most important tips to be followed for dental care and care in Turkey, including:
- Avoid soft drinks, coffee, and tea.
- Brush and paste your teeth three times a day, especially after eating and before bed.
- Eat calcium-rich foods such as milk products and some types of vegetables and fruits to strengthen and protect teeth.
- Visit the dentist regularly to detect cavities and infections that, if left untreated, may cause greater problems.
- Do not eat too many sweets and chocolate, which may help increase the rate of tooth decay.
- Drinking enough water during the day can help maintain and protect dental health.
- Do not use teeth to break complex objects like nuts or open gas canisters.
- Eating good-quality unsweetened gum can help protect your teeth by increasing the amount of saliva that keeps your teeth safe.
- It is advisable to use an electronic toothbrush to remove tartar accumulated on the teeth. If you cannot get an electronic brush, it is preferable to use a small toothbrush and clean the teeth manually and in the correct way.
Dental Care Tools
There are many important tools through which we preserve teeth, including:
Dentists recommend brushing the teeth with the appropriate paste twice a day without overusing it, so that there is no irritation in the gums.
There are many toothbrushes, the best of which are those that have an ergonomic handle that helps in use, and their fibers are soft on the teeth. Patients should not use the brush for more than 3 months or less.
There are many types, and after consulting a doctor and diagnosing the oral condition, a person can choose what he wants. Toothpaste should also be chosen, containing such active substances:
- Polishing materials.
- Artificial sweeteners.
- Condensate and foam components.
Mouthwash reduces the amount of plaque on the surface of the tooth.
Dentists also recommend using it at least twice a day to maintain oral health from any damage.
Mouthwash reduces the amount of plaque on the surface of the tooth. It also helps strengthen the enamel layer, because it contains fluoride. It also removes harmful bacteria from teeth, and maintains the integrity of the gums, in addition to giving fresh breath and removing unpleasant odors in the mouth.
Medical dental floss
Medical dental floss removes food debris between the dental spaces and forms bacteria. It also removes plaque that may turn into a calcareous layer and should be used at least once a day.
It is also used to clean the layer between the teeth and gums and keep the gums healthy.
The most important feature of miswak is that it contains chemicals that help eliminate bacteria and clean teeth well. It also consists of a lot of fibers that are suitable for the sensitivity of the gums and do not cause any harm to them. It also strengthens them and protects them from the formation of calcifications or the occurrence of infections.
What to avoid after brushing your teeth?
- If the doctor performs cleaning under the influence of the anesthetic, you must wait a while before starting to eat until the effect of the anesthetic disappears to avoid injury to the cheek from the inside or tongue.
- Your teeth may be sensitive to temperature extremes and certain foods after a deep cleaning. You may feel pain while chewing solid foods, the pain usually disappears within days, and it is important during that period to eat soft and well-cooked foods.
Dental treatment Turkey
Turkey is one of the largest medical destinations in the world for the treatment of dental problems. It includes clinics equipped with the latest equipment and technologies and experienced and skilled specialized doctors. Dental treatment in Turkey achieves great results and high quality. So it's a great option for those looking for good treatment features.
When should I see a dentist?
If the following symptoms occur, the patient should visit the dentist:
- Yellowing of teeth.
- Bleeding gums.
- Unpleasant smell in the mouth.
- Tooth decay.
The cost of dental treatment in Turkey
The prices of dental treatment in Turkey are low compared to other countries. Despite its low cost, the high quality of treatment has made it a destination for people around the world.
The cost of dental treatment in Turkey depends on several factors, the most important of which are:
- Type of processing.
- The center or clinic where the treatment is carried out.
- Development of devices and equipment.
- The skill and experience of the doctor who provides you with treatment.
- Duration of treatment.
We offer you a list of the latest prices for some dental treatments in Turkey:
$150 - $300
$3000 - $6000
$150 - $800
$250 _ $300
At the end of the article, we hope that we have provided you with everything related to dental care and the cost of dental treatment in Turkey. In case you want to know more about how to take care of oral health in Turkey and dental treatment in Turkey. You can visit Medici Center for free and instant consultation from the best dentists in Turkey.
Read More: Dental Implants In Turkey