Turkey has become a popular destination for medical tourism, and for gastric balloon surgery in Turkey in particular, as many patients travel to undergo gastric balloon surgery in Turkey due to the low costs and high quality of treatment compared to other countries, and patients also prefer gastric balloon surgery in Turkey as an alternative to surgeries traditional methods of weight loss such as gastric bypass or sleeve gastrectomy, in this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the advantages of the gastric balloon in Turkey, the disadvantages of the gastric balloon in Turkey, and when it is an appropriate treatment for you.
Table of Contents
What is gastric balloon process in Turkey?
The gastric balloon process in Turkey is one of the best procedures for weight loss, and it is a procedure that is done by placing an empty balloon inside the stomach through endoscopy, then it is filled with sterile saline solution, often blue in color, and after filling it, it occupies an area of the gastric to help the person feel full faster, which leads to Weight loss, and one of the advantages of the gastric balloon in Turkey is that it is performed as a daily surgery, which means that the patient can go home on the same day, and the gastric balloon stays for a period ranging from six months to a year, according to each patient’s need to reach the required weight.
Gastric balloon features in Turkey:
- One of the most essential features of the gastric balloon in Turkey is that it enables people to lose weight without any surgical interventions or harsh diets.
- The gastric balloon procedure in Turkey allows the balloon to be tried without committing to a permanent change in the digestive system, as it is a temporary and safe procedure.
- It is possible to lose 30-40% of a person’s weight during the gastric balloon procedure in Turkey, within six months to a year, depending on the needs of each case.
- One of the advantages of the gastric balloon in Turkey is that it is a simple procedure that does not take long, and the patient can return home within one day.
- The gastric balloon operation in Turkey is safe because the types of gastric balloons used in Turkey are of high quality and prevent leakage or complications.
Gastric balloon disadvantages in Turkey:
- Among the most common defects of the gastric balloon in Turkey are allergic reactions to the material used in the balloon, which is vomiting and nausea in the first days after the gastric balloon operation in Turkey.
- Gastric balloon cannot be performed in the presence of gastric diseases such as acute gastric ulcers or similar diseases.
- The balloon may cause spasms or contractions in the stomach, and it is one of the gastric balloon defects in Turkey that most disturb people, but it goes away within a few days.
- One of the disadvantages of the gastric balloon in Turkey is that it is not suitable for people who have had previous surgeries in the gastric or esophagus.
Is the gastric balloon in Turkey safe?
In general, the gastric balloon in Turkey is a safe and effective option for people who want to lose weight and improve their health, and although it is not a quick solution and requires lifestyle changes, the gastric balloon in Turkey helps with significant weight loss and achieves a high success rate. Suppose you are considering having a gastric balloon in Turkey. In that case, it is important to choose a reputable hospital with experienced surgeons to avoid any complications, and one of the advantages of a gastric balloon in Turkey is that with proper care and follow-up, it can help you lose weight and improve your quality of life for a healthy lifestyle.
How long does the gastric balloon operation take in Turkey?
The gastric balloon operation in Turkey is usually performed within a day, and the gastric balloon operation in Turkey takes about 30-45 minutes as it is performed using sedation anesthesia, then the doctor inserts the empty balloon using a tube, and after entering the gastric it is filled with a blue saline solution, to remain inside the gastric for a period ranging from six months to a year, and this varies according to the person’s need and the type of gastric balloon, for example when choosing the annual Lexbal balloon, it will remain for a year inside the gastric.
Why is Medicsey the best for gastric balloon in Turkey?
- Medicsey provides a free consultation that helps people choose the type of balloon that is most suitable for them, according to their condition and health needs.
- Medicsey has a medical staff with more than 30 years of experience in surgery.
- No complications can occur after the operation because the types used are of high quality and the safety valve completely prevents leakage.
- The cost of the gastric balloon in Medicsey suits a large number of patients despite the quality of the types and techniques.
- Medicsey takes care of everything related to the treatment journey from A to Z, so you only have to contact us.
Medicsey is always pleased with your trust…