Gastric balloon in Turkey
Do you want to solve the problem of obesity and its complications without resorting to surgery? The best solution is the modern gastric balloon. The gastric balloon operation in Turkey is one of the most popular and popular surgical alternatives, due to the proven ability of this treatment method to reduce weight in large proportions within short periods (approximately six to 12 months), according to the type of balloon used and then disposed of, which prompted some to consider it the ideal solution for obesity problems and a safe alternative to surgical liposuction.
The basic idea on which the operation depends is to reduce the size of the stomach to reduce the amount of food consumed, thus feeling full quickly and regulating the work of the hormones responsible for satiety and hunger during the period of the balloon in the stomach. Gastric balloon operation is a temporary operation and the cost of Gastric Balloon in Turkey is very reasonable.
The modern gastric balloon in Turkey is without surgery, without serious complications, and does not require general anesthesia or a period of recovery in the hospital, where it is done by normal endoscopy and only about 15 minutes.
Obesity side effects
- Obesity is a major problem that troubles many men and women. Although many different diets can be followed to lose weight and reach the ideal weight.
- However, many people complain about the failure of these tricks that do not bring any effective results for them, which leads to the development of the matter and gain another increase in their weight.
- As for the harms of obesity, there are many and many, and they do not depend on the appearance and improper form in front of others. Rather, it extends to the incidence of many chronic diseases that are difficult to deal with.
- As mentioned above, obesity is a disease of the age obsession and its complications, which lead to serious diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart attacks, sleep apnea, respiratory and digestive problems, psychological and social problems, poor sexual competence, especially in women, diseases of the spine and degenerative joints, cancers, most of which are uterine cancer.
- But with the development of the medical side, several surgical and non-surgical operations appeared to get rid of the problem of excess weight. Among these operations is the gastric balloon in Turkey which has cost very acceptable according to other operations.
Gastric balloon surgery results
- This process is a process that has been very popular in the recent past. The main reason for this is that it has helped a large number of people lose weight in a very short period compared to other treatment methods.
- By relying on the gastric balloon operation, a person can lose between twenty to thirty kilograms in just six months.
- His weight loss may continue if he continues on a certain type of healthy, appropriate food after the balloon is completely removed.
- It is worth noting that the result of the operation does not appear on the person immediately after the completion of the operation, but the matter extends to a number of the following months after its completion.
- Gastric balloon in Turkey cost is acceptable according to other operations, and by choosing the best-skilled doctor and hospitals the results will be great.
Advantages of the gastric balloon operation
The process has several different advantages, which are as follows:
- The operation is non-surgical.
- The operation does not require general anesthesia.
- The complications of the operation are minor and almost non-existent.
- The results of the operation are effective if the person adheres to the advice given to him.
- Gastric balloon in Turkey cost is low compared to other operations performed for the same purpose.
Gastric balloon side effects
The gastric balloon operation, like any other operation, has some occasional side effects that do not cause concern, including:
- Feeling of nausea and discomfort, and this symptom occurs in the few days following the operation, and this symptom is overcome by using some medications and medical drugs.
- Vomiting, and these symptoms occur as a natural reaction of the stomach to feeling a foreign body inside, and although these symptoms disappear after a few days in most people, in a small number of cases vomiting lasts for a long time, forcing the patient to attend. The doctor removes the balloon from the stomach. And the doctor takes the appropriate procedure and decision for the patient. The patient is also given the appropriate treatment.
- Feeling minor stomach cramps and they are overcome by using the appropriate analgesics for the patient.
- The feeling of acid reflux from the stomach to the esophagus and the patient is also given the necessary medication for that.
Gastric balloon risks and complications
Despite the safety of the gastric balloon operation to a large extent, there is a very small possibility of some risks and complications that may be the result of a medical error, or the type of balloon used or from the patient himself and maybe without a known reason, and these risks include:
- Leakage or perforation of the balloon and emptying its contents into the stomach: Therefore, the balloon is filled with a small amount of the colored substance methylene blue. When the leak occurs, the person notices the urine coming out in blue color, and it is also possible to feel recurring pains per day. In this case, you should consult the doctor immediately to remove the balloon from the stomach And remedy the matter before the balloon descends into the small intestine and thus its blockage.
- Stomach ulcers: these occur as a result of the balloon rubbing against the stomach wall, and this is very much related to the quality of the balloon used. In addition, large amounts of stomach acids can be secreted according to the patient’s condition, which leads to irritation of the wall and the formation of ulcers.
Tips for patients who have a balloon in their stomach
- The patient can return to normal life within a day or two after inserting the balloon into the stomach in Turkey.
- After inserting the balloon the doctor can give the patient medication for the first week or two as an anti acidic, anti-vomiting, anti-convulsive and anti-pain
- Medical follow-up and review of the doctor every six weeks.
- The doctor or special medical team can give you an educational program for a diet before and after the procedure.
- The patient should be in near-daily contact with his/her doctor, and if there are any abnormal symptoms he/she should contact his/her doctor immediately.
- Gastric Balloon in Turkey procedure and balloon extraction should be performed by a specialist doctor.
Important tips to ensure effective, healthy performance and satisfactory results
Gastric balloon in Turkey
- Eat and chew slowly in a calm atmosphere and healthy environment.
- Cut the food into small pieces when they are in the mouth and then gradually digest them
- Stop eating when you feel any reflex, puff, or gastric gases
- Have three main meals per day, including three very light meals within a relatively large interval
- Drink at least - 1.5 liters of water per day
- Avoid swallowing food
- A glass or two glasses of water half an hour before and after a meal
- Avoid eating and drinking together at the same time to ensure the cleaning of the balloon in the stomach and prevent
- the disintegration of nutrients as a result of the remaining leftovers on the balloon
- Avoid drinking concentrated soft water: Coca-Cola Pepsi...
- Avoid drinking tea and coffee intensively
- Avoid smoking; If you have to smoke, do not smoke on an empty stomach
- The last meal should not be late at night or just before bedtime
- Wait at least two hours after the last meal; And don't go straight to bed
- Avoid lying on the abdomen (lie tummy) and bend your side when you feel pain
- You have to be active and you have to do daily exercise like driving a bicycle, a fast walk at least 15 minutes a day
- You have to do these usual exercises after the first month of the balloon installation
- You need to go up the stairs quietly and not go up the upper floors
Diet after gastric balloon in Turkey
- It is preferable to cook with steam rather than water to preserve vitamins and minerals.
- You have to follow the nutritional formula guide for the calorie schedule.
- Eat fresh or cooked vegetables.
- Moderate intake of spices (cumin, pepper, curry powder, red pepper), herbs (tarragon, garlic, parsley), onions, mustard, vinegar, juice, lemon, soy sauce, chili sauce, and fat-free soup cubes.
- You should have three main but not heavy meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner) and a quick snack in the afternoon.
- It is recommended not to eat too many snacks between the main meals.
Gastric balloon in Turkey cost
The gastric balloon in Turkey cost varies according to their nature and the time period in which the operation will be conducted. It is not possible to determine the gastric balloon in Turkey cost before examining the case with the doctor.
Read more about; Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in Turkey