Botox in Turkey injections were 20 years ago to be among the latest technologies used in visceral cosmetic procedures. Botox is used to treat wrinkles and sagging in the face in particular and the body in general, until Botox injections became a bulwark of safety for all women against the dreaded factors of aging, and to learn more about the cosmetic uses of turkey Botox, and Botox prices in Istanbul, read this article.
Botox in Turkey
Botox in Turkey injections are a very common cosmetic technique that is characterized by ease of the procedure. It is a type of bacteria that works to relax stiff and contracted muscles when injected with Botox in Turkey. Botox relaxes the wrinkles and hides them and hides the aging lines until the skin returns to its tight and shiny shape.
Types of Botox in Turkey injections
There are many types of Botox in Turkey available in cosmetic surgeries, including:
Dysport's Botox in Turkey
This type of Botox in Turkey is used to treat lines and wrinkles between the eyebrows and also treats cervical dystonia, and its results begin to appear only two or three days after the injection so that these results will continue for 4 months.
Zoomin's Botox In turkey
This type of Botox in Turkey is used more in the medical field, where it treats salivation, muscle stiffness, neck pain, and eyelid spasm, but it can also get rid of wrinkle lines between the eyebrows, and its results appear gradually after the injection is completed from 3 to 7 days.
Neuronox's Botox in Turkey
This type of Botox is used to treat some health problems such as eyelid inflammation, and to treat foot deformities caused by cerebral palsy in children. It can treat wrinkles, fine and medium lines, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes, for those aged between 20 to 65 years.
A's Botox in Turkey
This type of Botox in Turkey is used to treat fine lines around the mouth and eyes, and wrinkles caused by movement such as laughing, frowning, and smiling, and its results begin after the injection is finished from 3 days to a week.
Botox in Turkey cosmetic uses
- As it turned out from the different types of Botox in Turkey that we discussed in the previous lines, the main goal that Botox works on is the treatment of wrinkles. Botox is one of the comfortable cosmetic procedures for many people.
- Botox in Turkey treats aging wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows.
- Botox in Turkey treats wrinkles around the eyes, which are called smile wrinkles.
- Botox treats neck wrinkles.
- Botox can be used in many other cosmetic procedures, for example, in rhinoplasty.
- Botox can also be used in some medical conditions, such as excessive sweating, whether in the hands, feet or under the arms. Botox reduces the nervous response and thus reduces the secretion of sweat.
- Botox can be used to correct a gummy smile, which is a smile that shows a large part of the teeth and gums.
- Botox in Turkey can be used to treat sleepy eyes, eyelid twitching, and migraine headaches as well.
How to use Botox in Turkey?
- The Botox in Turkey injection procedure is characterized by its simplicity, as it is far from being completely complicated, as the Botox injection session takes a few minutes, not exceeding more than half an hour, until the required procedure is completed, which varies from case to case.
- When using Botox in Turkey injections, the doctor knows the exact problem that the patient suffers from. He identifies the areas to be injected with Botox and subjects them to local anesthesia so that the patient is not exposed to the pain of a needle prick.
- After that, the doctor uses a specific number of Botox bottles according to the area that will be injected and according to the problem to be treated as well. Then the Botox is pushed through the needles under the skin and it settles in the specified place.
- After completing the Botox injection, the patient will be able to return home, but with complete comfort and taking care not to move or massage the face so that the Botox does not descend to other places, which has an undesirable effect.
Benefits of Botox in Turkey injections
The use of Turkey Botox injections is considered a basis to reduce the appearance of aging wrinkles on the face, but there are many other benefits of these Botox injections, and among the benefits of Botox injections we mention the following:
- The use of Botox injections contributes to treating eye muscle twitching and treating the problem of eye tingling.
- Botox injections contribute to the treatment of migraine headaches and chronic and recurrent headaches.
- Botox injections contribute to the treatment of problems in the neck and underarms, such as the treatment of excessive sweating.
- Turkey Botox injections contribute to the treatment of cervical tension disorders, which are painful conditions that cause the neck muscles to contract involuntarily and repeatedly and lead to neck sprains accompanied by pain and discomfort.
- Botox contributes to relaxing the contracted muscles, especially in cases that suffer from brain paralysis. The most effective treatment for muscle contraction is Botox injections.
- Botox injections help treat bladder weakness and treat urinary incontinence caused by the bladder muscle that controls urine.
- Botox in Turkey injections help get rid of wrinkles, especially between and above the eyebrows and around the eyes, and get rid of lines and forehead wrinkles.
Disadvantages of Botox in turkey injections
Botox, like the rest of the various cosmetic procedures, has many benefits and advantages, and many disadvantages and damages as well, and to achieve full credibility, it should be noted about the disadvantages of Botox:
- After completing the injection, the patient feels some natural complications such as redness, swelling, and bruising at the injection site.
- Feeling of slight pain resulting from the prick of the needles and the end of the effect of the local anesthesia.
- After completing the injection, the patient feels headaches and symptoms similar to those of a cold.
- After the Botox injection is completed, the patient feels a little pain in the eyelids and facial muscles and a feeling of heaviness in moving them.
- After the injection is completed, some patients feel dry eyes or an increase in the production of tears.
Botox Istanbul price
The Botox Istanbul price varies according to several different factors, the most important of which is the condition of the person himself, in addition to the number of Botox bottles he will need during the injection, which will be determined by the doctor alone, but an approximate Botox Istanbul price can be set, as the price of one injection is so affordable.
Botox prices in Istanbul factors:
- The number of Botox in Turkey sessions used in the injection, which varies from case to case.
- The place to be treated with Botox, treating a large area or the entire face, Botox prices in Istanbul will be more than treating a small area such as the forehead only because the larger area will need more amounts of Botox.
- The number of injections required to obtain the desired results.
- The doctor's experience, fame, and competence in using injections.
Finally, it is very important and necessary to resort to a doctor with experience in using Botox in Turkey injections, so that there are no painful side effects resulting from the doctor’s inability to estimate the appropriate amount for local injection, so he injects a larger amount than it needs and causes Botox in turkey to enter the body, causing a general state of poisoning of the body with more serious complications.