The laser eyelid surgery cost turkey varies according to the surgeon's specialization, years of experience in the field, the type of procedure performed, and the complexity of the procedure. Many say that half of the beauty of a person's face lies in his eyes; since the shape of the eyes is one of the basics that show the beauty of human beings in women.
Eyelid surgery before and after
Are there special types of eyes that require caution during surgery?
Eyelid surgery operations are often unsuccessful for two types of eyes:
- Sad eyes: They are the eyes in which the lowering of the front eyelid and the eyebrow is large, and the bony edge is clearly prominent because of the heavy eyelid shape. In this case, instead of removing a large part of the skin from the eyelid, the eyebrow should be returned to its proper place.
- Round eyes: They are the eyes that appear large in relation to their orbit because the eyelids are raised with muscles at the age of youth, but they begin to sag with age. The round eye is very sensitive and the operation must be performed with complete caution so that it does not have any long-term complications. In some difficult cases of the round eye, surgery is performed on the bone of the eye orbit and the wrinkles around the eye orbit are treated through peeling, Botox, and others according to the severity of the wrinkles.
How long does eyelid surgery take for the final results to appear?
The result of the operation takes 6 months to appear permanently and clearly; after a period of six months, the patient can see the final result of the operation so that he notices a big difference in the texture of the eyelids so that they become tighter, as for the shape of the eye, it becomes more vibrant and youthful, and the annoying eye wrinkles resulting from the wilting of the eyelid disappear.
We must note that the eyelid is very sensitive and delicate to the point where it cannot bear the risk; it is necessary to choose the appropriate medical center known for its success in this type of operation and laser eye surgery cost turkey in order to obtain beautiful and healthy results.
What are the reasons that cause eyelid surgery?
- The eyelids are the most visible places where wrinkles can appear.
- The reason for this appearance is that it is one of the thinnest areas that can be found in the body.
- When moving the eye, wrinkles appear, and therefore a large number of people are keen to do this process.
- With age, the forehead begins to recede, causing a number of sagging and wrinkles.
- There are a large number of centers in Turkey that perform a large number of eyelid lift operations.
- A large number of people perform this type of operation in order to eliminate wrinkles in the eyelids.
- Operations are performed according to the situation, through a number of modern and advanced devices.
- The tightening process varies from case to case, depending on the degree of wrinkles in this area.
Eyelid laser surgery cost turkey
- If you want to do eyelid surgery, you may have found that some doctors perform a "laser eyelid" that is done using a CO2 laser.
- One of the best devices used in this type of operation is the laser. Laser blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure performed on the eyelids using a surgical laser. The use of lasers for eyelid surgery and eye bag surgery means that patients may undergo laser eyelid surgery to remove bags under their eyes, define their upper or lower eyelids, or “lift” their eyelids so that they appear younger. This helps the laser eyelid surgery to look less tired or aging by defining sagging, puffy or baggy eyes.
- As the doctors shine a laser device on the wrinkled area, which results in the stimulation of collagen.
- As a result of stimulating this material, it results in filling all the voids that exist in this area and the sagging is eliminated.
- After this process, the eyelids return to their normal position.
Advantages of laser eyelid surgery
- One of the advantages of this process is that it does not take a long time to perform it.
- It also does not leave any side effects.
- The patient will notice the difference immediately after the operation.
- The patient can practice his daily life normally immediately after the operation.
- Also, the laser eyelid surgery cost turkey is very low when compared to other surgeries.
- There are no specific symptoms that can occur after laser tightening operations.
- But we can notice a slight swelling at the site of the operation, but this swelling does not last for a long time, as it disappears after a day or two after the operation.
- But this is all the opposite of surgeries, as they have a number of obvious side effects.
- These symptoms do not go away until a long period of time.
- Among these symptoms, there are a number of signs that are located under the face and around the eye area.
- These marks can be blue in color, and appear as a group of bruises. In this case, the patient should not be exposed to sunlight, and if necessary, it can cover the eye area.
The difference between laser eyelid surgery from the traditional method
When answering this question, it is important to note that many doctors achieve beautiful and healthy results with both types of eyelid surgery. In addition, laser blepharoplasty and the traditional blepharoplasty are very similar in nature but differ in the tools used and the cost where laser eye surgery cost turkey is cheaper than the traditional one.
The main difference between the two procedures is that the carbon dioxide laser seals blood vessels during surgery, while it does not use sharp instruments, resulting in bruising and swelling.
Instructions after laser eyelid surgery
- Keep covered areas covered with topical ointment/cream as instructed by your doctor.
- Apply cold compresses note: Do not apply ice directly to the skin and do not use towels because it may irritate the skin.
- Spray the water mist onto the skin using distilled or spring water if desired.
The first night:
- Sleeping with a slightly elevated pillow.
- Place a paper towel over a pillow to protect from the ointment/cream.
- If you experience eye irritation, you can use an eye lubricant.
Day 1 (first day after treatment):
- Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- Start washing the face 2-3 times a day with room temperature water.
- Take a shower and wash your hair. Avoid hot water.
- Ensure that the skin remains hydrated.
- The itching may start on this day.
- Keep applying the ointment/cream (and cold compresses, if needed).
- Continue washing the face with room temperature water.
- For severe itching, hydrocortisone cream may be applied.
- Continue with proper hydration until the skin returns to its normal level (3-4 weeks).
- You can start a regular skincare program as long as the injured area is healed (without peeling).
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for up to 4 weeks (a hat or clothing should be used to protect the treated areas).
Conditions to perform eyelid lift surgery
- The patient must be in good health and free of any disease at the time he wishes to have the operation.
- To be free of any chronic diseases, whether in the past or the present time. This is because these diseases interfere with eyelid lift operations.
- There are some people who suffer from genetic sagging, and they must have the operation, but at first they must exceed the age specified for this operation.
- the age must be 20 years and above.
- He must be a non-smoker, or drink any alcohol, but in the event that he is a smoker, he must stop smoking for a period of time to be determined by each doctor according to the patient's condition.
- There are some cases of drooping as a result of age. Therefore, in this case, the patient must wait until he reaches the age of 35, and then perform the operation.
- All of these conditions greatly affect the success or failure of the operation, and through which the patient is subject to this operation. It also helps him not to be fatigued during the recovery period.
Laser eyelid surgery cost turkey
Laser eyelid surgery cost turkey varies from city to city within the same country, like laser eyelid surgery Istanbul price is different due to other cities. Taking into account that this technology is somewhat new, which makes it more expensive than some other services such as wrinkle removal or hair removal, and the type and quality of the device used in determining the expected cost, the more recent the device, the higher the laser eyelid surgery cost turkey to adopt new technologies that maintain the highest quality standards, therefore, a center cannot be judged to provide a more expensive service just because it offers the lowest price. In exchange for the lowest price, undesirable complications may occur; search for the most qualified and most experienced doctors in this field, and not be influenced by advertisements for low-cost laser eyelid surgery cost turkey operations in unknown places that are not subject to quality control.
In the end, after we got acquainted with the eyelid operation in Turkey, we must note that this process is one of the best operations that any individual can perform and it gives an attractive and beautiful appearance to the face, and diffidently laser eyelid surgery cost turkey is cheaper than any other country.
Kinds of face-lift operations:
Eyelid surgery in Turkey
Preparing for eyelid surgery in Turkey
- Before getting to know the techniques used in eyelid surgery in Turkey, some steps must be followed before undergoing an operation or choosing a cosmetic technique for eyelid tightening, such as:
- You must first talk and consult the specialist doctor about the health condition and medical history of the patient, frankly, to determine the appropriate technique.
- Thus, it gives good and successful results without the occurrence of complications or bad side effects.
- Physical examinations must be performed to ensure the integrity of the eyelid and the possibility of an operation on it.
- Carrying out some medical examinations and analyses to ensure the patient's safety and vital functions and not being sensitive to anesthesia in the case of surgery.
- Stop smoking and drinking narcotics before a sufficient period to undergo the procedure, which is determined by the doctor.
- The doctor explains all the procedures that will take place during the eyelid lift operation and discuss them with the patient with the expected results.
Eyelid surgery in Turkey techniques
Surgical eyelid technology
Conditions of surgical eyelid technology
- The eyelid must be in a good condition that allows the operation to be performed in it.
- That the patient’s medical history does not have any complications or chronic diseases that prevent the operation.
- The patient must be at least 20 years old if she suffers from genetic flabbiness.
- In the case of sagging and wrinkles resulting from aging, her age should not be less than 35 years.
- The patient shouldn't smoke, and in the case of smoking, she must stop completely before undergoing the operation, about 3 weeks.
Side effects of eyelid surgery in Turkey
- Although this technique in eyelid surgery in Turkey gives successful and long-lasting results, it has some symptoms and side effects such as:
- The feeling of severe pain does not go away until after a long time.
- The appearance of some signs on the face, such as blue color on the eyelid.
- The patient needs not to be exposed to the sun for the recovery period, which extends to 3 weeks.
- Allergy to narcotics in some cases.
Complications of eyelid surgery in Turkey
- The patient has bleeding during or after the operation, and this results from the patient’s lack of clarity about her medical history about any diseases or medications she took.
- Complications due to anesthesia occur if the patient suffers from allergies or drinks any narcotic substances and did not stop taking them long enough before the operation.
- In the case of exposure to the sun, some symptoms and damage to the face and eyes may occur.
- The inability to close the eye completely, but it is temporary and disappears after a few weeks.
- A sensation of severe pain in the eye.
- The presence or appearance of some visible scars.
After eyelid surgery in Turkey
- The stage after eyelid surgery in turkey is the stage of recovery, and it is very important to obtain proper results. The instructions of the medical staff must be followed and adherence to medications and their schedules to avoid risks and complications after eyelid surgery.
- Using ice packs and sleeping properly is very important to get rid of and reduce swelling and fluid accumulation after eyelid surgery, Adheres to rest and not touch wounds during this period.