Root canal treatment is a dental pulp procedure used to repair and preserve damaged or infected teeth. Root canal treatment cost in turkey is so affordable. In this article, we will talk all about root canal treatment in details.
Root Canal Treatment
Deep cavities, ongoing dental treatments, or dental fillings can irritate the nerve and pulp of the tooth. Irritation can also occur due to trauma to the face. During root canal treatment, as a form of dental pulp procedure, the nerve and pulp of the tooth are removed. The dentist will clean the inside of the tooth. If left untreated, the tissues adjacent to the teeth will become infected. Since the mere function of the nerve of the tooth is sensory, which means that it can only reflect the sensation of cold and hot, the absence of the nerve will not affect the way the tooth works.
Why is root canal treatment important?
When the nerve tissue or pulp of the tooth is injured, it collapses. Thus, bacteria begin to multiply inside the pulp, which is the area inside your teeth that houses the pulp. Bacteria that multiply and other decaying residues can lead to infection.
What is a dental abscess?
An abscess is a pus-filled pocket that forms at the end of a tooth's roots. When the infection extends beyond the ends of the tooth roots, an abscess occurs. It can also cause an infection in the root canal of a tooth.
Problems extending outward from the root:
- Bone loss
What are the symptoms of the need for root canal treatment?
Several symptoms indicate that you may need root canal treatment:
- Pimples on gums
- Severe pain while chewing or biting
- Deep caries or darkening of the gums
- Broken or cracked tooth
- Persistent sensitivity to hot or cold
- Swollen or weak gums
How is the root canal in turkey operation performed?
- As a first step, the dentist or endodontist will take x-rays to review the shape of the root canals. Next, they will determine if there are any signs of infection in the nearby bones. A dentist or endodontist may prefer a local anesthetic to numb the area near the tooth. The patient may not need anesthesia if the nerve is already dead. However, most dentists still numb the site to make the patient feel comfortable.
- The next step of the procedure requires drilling to access the patient's tooth. The dentist or endodontist will remove the pulp, bacteria, and decaying nerve tissue from the tooth. Then, they will clean up the process site using a series of root canal files. Root canal files are small instruments that a dentist uses to clean teeth during endodontic treatment. The root canal files will be placed in the access hole and work the entire length of the tooth to scrape and rub the sides of the root canals. The dentist or endodontist will use water or a sodium hypochlorite spray at the attic site to remove the residual roots away when the procedure is complete.
- Once the tooth is completely cleaned, the tooth will be closed. Some dentists prefer to wait a week before closing the tooth permanently. For example, your dentist may place the medicine inside the tooth to clean it in case of injury.
The recovery period from root canal in turkey
- Your mouth will be numb after root canal treatment. Most people can return to work, school, or other activities immediately. However, it is best to wait a few hours for the drug to wear off before eating.
- The patient may feel some pain due to tissue inflammation in the first few days after the operation. Over-the-counter medications can usually relieve any potential pain.
- Try to avoid putting pressure on the tooth until the root canal operation is over. This helps keep the area clean and avoids breaking the brittle tooth before it is fully restored. Use an antiseptic mouthwash after the procedure.
How much does root canal treatment cost in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the very favorite countries in the field of health. One of the main reasons for this is that the root canal treatment cost in turkey is very reasonable. The prices of root canal treatment and other treatments in Turkey are very affordable.
The cost varies depending on the complexity of the operation and the extent to which the tooth is affected. Many insurance companies cover endodontic treatment at least partially. In general, root canal treatment cost in turkey is a little bit expensive for incisors and more expensive for molars.
The average root canal treatment cost in turkey is affordable per tooth. However, the cost may vary from clinic to clinic.
Factors of root canal treatment cost in turkey
Root canal treatment cost in turkey varies depending on several factors. Therefore, it is difficult to give a specific price for root canal treatment. A person's teeth should be checked by a dentist to get a clear price. Factors affecting canal treatment prices are;
- The doctor who treats a root canal.
- How many dental canal treatments will be performed and whether an additional treatment method is needed,
- Root canal treatment center and clinic.
- Root canal cost in turkey varies according to the city and country in which the transaction will take place.
Frequently asked questions about root canal treatment turkey:
Will I feel pain during or after the root canal operation?
Many endodontic procedures are done to relieve dental pain caused by pulpitis or infection. With modern methods and anesthesia, most patients will not feel any discomfort during and after the procedure.
Your teeth may feel vulnerable for the first few days after treatment, often if there was pain or infection before the procedure. By using over-the-counter or prescription medications, this pain can be relieved
Do teeth need special care after root canal treatment turkey?
It will be better if you do not put pressure on the treated tooth until the dentist has finally finished the treatment. Unrecovered teeth are prone to fracture, so you should see your dentist as soon as possible to fully restore the tooth. In addition, good oral hygiene, including brushing and flossing, must be maintained
Can all teeth be treated with pulp?
Most teeth can be treated. Sometimes a tooth cannot be treated when root canals are out of reach, the root is severely fractured, or there is not enough bony support for the tooth. However, advances in endodontics make it possible to preserve teeth that would have been lost even a few years ago.
How many sessions do a patient need for root canal treatment?
Most root canals can be completed in one or two sessions, and root canal treatment cost in turkey will be the same. In general, in the first session, the affected pulp is removed. For the second session, the root canal is cleaned and filled with a crown or other filling to prevent infections. Each session lasts about 90 minutes.
The bottom line, we shed a light on root canal treatments and root canal treatment cost in turkey. This article can help you know everything about root canal treatments and the frequent questions asked.