Breast reduction in Turkey is one of the surgeries that help you get rid of large, sagging breasts, and that is done through a simple surgery that does not take more than two hours, but this surgery must be done by a specialized doctor in order to perform it to the fullest and with the least possible surgical effect.
Breast reduction in Turkey
Breast reduction surgery turkey operation, which allows reducing the size of the breast, raising it and reducing the nipple in one operation, and most importantly, that all these changes are achieved with the smallest wound as possible. What distinguishes our cosmetics is the natural image that you will get after your operation, as well as the recovery period in short term and return to work within a short period of the procedure.
Breast reduction in turkey will help you get rid of years of back, shoulder, and neck pain and difficulty exercising as well as reduce rashes on your chest, not to mention limited clothing choices and permanent shoulder grooves from heavy bra straps.
When to consider breast reduction surgery in Turkey?
- Removing sagging breasts and excess skin, giving you an attractive appearance and a younger age.
- Getting rid of the pain associated with large breasts.
- To return the breast to its shape after giving birth
- Make the breast size fit the rest of the body.
What are the techniques for performing breast reduction in Turkey?
Doctors from around the world adopt different techniques to perform breast reduction, but there are 3 techniques that are the most common, and the most widely used. The doctor chooses the technique that best suits you, after conducting a number of medical tests and examining the shape and size of the chest. Here are the most commonly used breast reduction in Turkey methods.
Breast reduction in Turkey through liposuction
- Liposuction is the most common and widely used breast reduction in Turkey method. Liposuction contributes to a significant reduction in breast size, as the doctor makes incisions in the skin, then inserts small tubes with a wide head in order to suction the fat without damaging the surrounding tissues.
- After liposuction, the breast becomes smaller and lighter, and the process ends with closing the incisions.
- This surgery is suitable for women who want to make a small change to the size of the breast, and one of the most prominent advantages of these techniques is that they do not leave permanent scars, and the recovery period after the operation is short.
Breast reduction in Turkey through vertical surgery
- Vertical breast reduction or what is known as Vertical Breast Reduction is one of the most common breast reduction surgeries.
- This operation helps to reduce the breast significantly and contributes to the lifting of the chest at the same time.
- This technique is suitable if you suffer from sagging breasts.
- This technique removes unwanted excess skin and completely reshapes the breast, leaving scars around the areola and a vertical scar under the breast folds.
Breast reduction in Turkey through an anchor-shaped scar
- This surgery reduces and at the same time raises the breast and is known medically as anchor scar breast lift.
- This surgery reduces the breasts as much as possible and tightens them.
- Through this surgery, the doctor can also treat the large excess of skin and raise the chest. At the end of the surgery, scars remain around the breast areola, and scars extending from the areola to the folds under the breast, and other scars that are present within the folds.
- Despite the large number of scars left from the surgery, the shape of the breast after surgery appears natural and has a beautiful image.
Who are the candidates who can do breast reduction in turkey?
There is no doubt that the size of the breast and its consistency with the female body is one of the most important qualities that every girl looks for. Women with large breasts suffer from many health or even psychological problems, as well as confidence and appearance. Large breasts can cause body and back pain. The weight of excess breast tissue may also reduce your ability to lead an active life. Therefore, the candidate for a breast reduction in turkey procedure meets the following conditions:
- To be in good health
- To have large breasts and suffers from this, whether with pain or the appearance of the body.
- The breast hinders its movement and activity because of its size.
- Medical consultation has a very important benefit in ensuring your eligibility for breast reduction in Turkey, so your doctor will discuss all possibilities of treatments, do appropriate examinations, and see your medical record to ensure that the surgery is safe and good for you.
What will you expect during your breast reduction in Turkey consultation?
Psychologists believe that the emotional connection between the patient and the doctor is critical to the success of the treatment process. We must also bear in mind that breast reduction in Turkey takes place in a short time, but is preceded by a period of preparations and followed by another period to monitor the results, that is, you will spend a relatively long period with your plastic surgeon, and for this, during the consultation and the first meeting with your doctor, you must ask him everything that is going on in your mind has questions to answer. During your breast reduction consultation, be prepared to discuss several points with your medical professional such as:
- Tell your doctor about your medical condition as well as previous medications you took and surgeries you have done.
- Tell your doctor about any worries you might have in your mind.
- Your doctor will check on your general health and any health conditions you have that may have risk factors, then a specialized team will take measurements of the size and shape of the breast as well as the quality of the breast skin.
- All treatment options will be discussed with you and an appropriate treatment plan will be developed to ensure that you achieve the breast shape that you dream of.
- You can discuss your options, suggest what you want, and remember that you are steps away from achieving your goal because breast reduction in turkey will not only help you improve your personal image, but also enhance your ability to participate in physical activities and increase your self-confidence.
Breast reduction in Turkey surgery prices
- A pricing system that suits all patients, balancing the quality of work and the acceptable price to suit all categories.
- There is no doubt that the best way to know the cost of breast reduction in turkey is to visit a doctor and undergo a comprehensive examination and then determine the cost according to what matches your condition. Your comfort and conviction in the doctor are one of the most important reasons for the success of the cosmetic you are looking for, so choose the doctor with whom you will feel safe.
Expectations of the recovery period after breast reduction in Turkey
- When the breast reduction surgery turkey is complete, medical dressings will be applied to the wounds left by the surgery. You can also wear an elastic bandage to reduce swelling and support your breasts while they recover.
- The doctor may place a thin tube temporarily under the skin to drain excess blood or fluid.
The bottom line, breast reduction in Turkey is so popular and the best country to do this kind of plastic surgery. You will have the most amazing shape and get rid of physical problems.