Gastric bypass surgery in Turkey has been around for more than 50 years, and it was performed by open surgery, but it is now being done laparoscopically, and it has been proven that it differs from gastric banding and gastric sleeve operations with results, as it results in more weight loss, and this loss remains constant in the long term, and it effectively treats type 2 diabetes.
Gastric bypass surgery in Turkey
It is the first surgery in the world for obesity, and it appeared in its current form since the late sixties, and more than five hundred thousand cases were conducted in the world and of them in the last year alone, more than eighty thousand cases, and this makes it the most surgery used to treat obesity in the world. This surgery is currently called the gold standard for obesity surgeries, as it is very effective in losing weight and accompanied by a comfortable way to eat and a more sense of satiety with high effectiveness with eating sweets and sugars. After gastric bypass surgery in Turkey, the patient must then adhere to taking vitamins.
What are the benefits of gastric bypass surgery in Turkey?
- Decreasing in a significant amount of food that is consumed.
- Moderate modification of the food absorption mechanism
- A person can lose 70% of excess weight
- And the patient should take some nutritional supplements besides the main meals, which are:
- Vitamin B12
What are the pros of gastric bypass surgery in Turkey?
- Suitable for all types of obesity
- Reducing the size of the stomach, which leads to a reduction in the amount of food eaten.
- A moderate reduction in the absorption of what is eaten and benefits patients who are addicted to certain types of food who cannot stop eating it, as well as those who are addicted to sweets and sugars.
- Gastric bypass Turkey effectively reduces the hunger hormone and gives a feeling of satiety.
- It is possible to perform it endoscopically, which leads to reducing pain and problems of large wounds and chest infections, in addition, the patient can return to his normal life very soon.
- After the gastric bypass turkey, there will be less vomiting compared to other surgeries, due to the presence of the shunt.
- People of different sizes and different weights can make the gastric bypass Turkey.
- It has a positive effect on blood fat levels, as the percentage of triglycerides, cholesterol, and harmful fats decreases, and the percentage of healthy fats increases, thus reducing blood pressure in hypertensive patients, as well as reducing the incidence of strokes in the heart and brain.
- As for patients with type 2 diabetes, the operation can decrease blood sugar levels, as well as, an increase in the proportion of insulin, which leads to a complete recovery from diabetes in 88% of patients.
- Gastric bypass surgery in Turkey is safer than the stomach belt because it does not require the insertion of foreign bodies into the body.
What is Laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery?
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery in Turkey, or the so-called omega lube, is one of the most successful and widespread obesity operations, such as gastric sleeve surgery, and it is one of the effective surgeries to help of getting rid of both obesity and diabetes.
- In which a pocket is made in the stomach (with the rest of the stomach parts not being removed) and then this pocket is connected to the small intestine after the first part of it is exceeded about a meter and a half.
- By reducing the size of the stomach, the patient is satiated with the least amount of food he takes. Laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery was undisputedly the best obesity surgery in the world because it gave the best results for losing weight in the short and long term, with the highest cure rate of diseases associated with obesity and the best lifestyle.
What is the pons of laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery in Turkey?
- It is a completely safe process, and it helps to get rid of obesity.
- It is performed endoscopically, which achieves great advantages for the patient, the most important of which is the lack of pain after the operation.
- The patient got rid of the painful complications of obesity such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and bone diseases.
- It cures type 2 diabetes
- Suitable for all degrees of obesity and different weights.
- There is no foreign body that is inserted or any part of the stomach is removed.
- It is one of the oldest obesity operations and achieves excellent results in the long term.
What are the types of Laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery in Turkey?
Laparoscopic bypass surgery is divided into two types:
- Convert the classic path.
- Mini-routing, which is the most widespread and effective.
Bariatric and weight loss surgery is a unique field where several diseases can be treated with gastric bypass surgery in Turkey, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and arthritis. These surgeries are considered the only proven method for permanent weight loss, which is why the number of patients undergoing them around the world has increased over the past ten years. The first weight-loss surgery was performed in the 1950s and gastric bypass surgery was used by doctors today to treat obese patients that pose a threat to their public health.