Blepharoplasty is a procedure used to change the shape and appearance of the eyelids to correct eyelid defects and improve the area around the eyes. Blepharoplasty cost in turkey Istanbul is acceptable. The surgeon performs this procedure on the upper or lower eyelid, or both at the same time.
What is the blepharoplasty operation in Turkey?
It is an operation to lift drooping eyelids (upper eyelid surgery), remove eye bags, and tighten excess skin (lower eyelid surgery). It can also be a double operation on the upper and lower eyelids according to the needs of the patient and the advice of the doctor. Blepharoplasty turkey surgery makes you look younger, more refreshed and improves the overall appearance of the face. It is best to meet with the surgeon to discuss your case and see if this surgery is right for you, you can find the best blepharoplasty surgeon in Turkey. The best ophthalmologists who have extensive experience in the field of plastic surgery and blepharoplasty turkey and blepharoplasty cost in turkey Istanbul is so affordable.
Are you the right candidate for blepharoplasty in Turkey, Istanbul?
- A blepharoplasty Istanbul is ideal for you if you are looking for a youthful appearance and are looking for anti-aging or anti-aging treatments.
- This operation is usually performed if you are 35 or older unless you have loose eyelids that are genetically caused, you may decide to have the surgery earlier.
- Whether you have realistic expectations for the results of eyelid lift surgery and you do not suffer from any health problems, you are the right candidate for this procedure.
- And absolutely you need to know about blepharoplasty cost in Turkey Istanbul and look for the best blepharoplasty surgeon in turkey.
Types of blepharoplasty surgery
Each type of has its cost, blepharoplasty cost in turkey Istanbul varies between the categories and also other things, we can classify their types in categories as follows:
- Cosmetic type
This procedure is used for cosmetic purposes when it is not medically necessary.
- Remove excess skin.
- Tighten the eyelid.
- Treating excessive or drooping eyelids.
- Disease type
The most common reason for pathological eyelid surgery is to remove the loose skin from the upper eyelid that affects vision with age.
- Eyelid and eyebrow surgery by lifting the upper eyelids
- Eyelids and eyebrows aesthetics by means of eyelid tightening
- Blepharoplasty and brow augmentation
- Laser eyelid surgery
Blepharoplasty surgery risks
Before deciding whether to have a blepharoplasty turkey or not, you should familiarize yourself with all the risks associated with it. In fact, it is not a risky surgery, according to the best-experienced doctors. However, it is not as risk-free as any other type of surgery. Some of these risks:
- Visible scars.
- Infection and bleeding.
- Damage to the eye muscles.
- Risks from anesthesia, which are associated with any surgery in general.
- Your surgeon should tell you all the risks in detail according to your health condition. Then you can make the right decision whether you want to have this surgery or not.
In addition to the above, you will undergo detailed tests, such as:
- Eye and vision examination
- Tear glands test
- Blood tests
- Take pictures of the eyelid from different angles.
- The doctor will give you all the instructions regarding the surgery; please be sure to follow them carefully.
How is blepharoplasty surgery done?
Blepharoplasty turkey for the upper and lower eyelids is performed in two different ways:
Upper eyelid surgery
- Blepharoplasty is performed either under local or general anesthesia.
- The operation takes about one to three hours, depending on the cases in which the patient needs surgery on the upper eyelids or on the lower eyelids, or on both.
- The operating method for an upper eyelid lift is to make a parallel incision in the natural folds of the upper eyelid.
- Then, through these incisions, a crescent-shaped piece of excess skin, fat, and muscle under the skin is removed by laser or surgery.
- Also, the drooping of the eyelid is resolved by absorbable sutures at this stage, and the last step is to close the incisions on the skin of the eyelid using fine sutures.
- This will relieve symptoms of upper eyelid sagging and aging while removing excess fat and skin from your eyes to achieve their former beauty and field of vision. Eyebrow lifts can also be done during upper eyelid surgery and do both.
This type of blepharoplasty cost in Turkey Istanbul is less expensive than the lower eyelid surgery.
Lower eyelid surgery
- In the case of people with puffy eyes, they use surgery to remove the bags of fat under their eyes.
- The way to do this is to make an incision parallel to the natural folds of the eyelid at under the lower lashes and the excess fat is removed.
- If the person also has extra skin, it is removed by a small crescent incision.
- And then close the incision using fine sutures. The point is that using a laser instead of a surgical blade is beneficial because it closes the blood vessels during surgery and reduces postoperative risks.
This type of blepharoplasty turkey price is more expensive than upper eyelid surgery.
The recovery period of blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty Istanbul, Turkey usually takes a short recovery time compared to other cosmetic surgeries. You can go home or to your hotel room the same day unless there are any complications.
- You will need to have someone with you because your eyes are covered with gauze for 3 to 5 days.
- The doctor will prescribe a pain reliever that can be taken when needed, and eye drops and ointment. Please contact your doctor immediately if you feel severe pain.
- Keep in mind that you will need up to two weeks to return to your routine life or as advised by your doctor.
Possible complications after the blepharoplasty operation
This surgery may cause some side effects, such as:
- Difficulty closing the eye
- Drooping eyelid
- Swelling of the eye
- Inflammation in the white of the eye
- Tips after blepharoplasty in Turkey surgery
- The doctor will explain to you what you will need to take care of yourself after the procedure to ensure the best results, such as:
- Avoid applying make-up or other cosmetics near the eyes for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities.
- If you wear glasses, you can use them immediately after surgery, and if you wear contact lenses, you must wait a week or more as instructed by your doctor.
- Get enough rest.
- Avoid electronic screens such as a computer, smartphone, and television for a week or more.
- you should wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun.
The final result of blepharoplasty in Turkey
- In general, complications from surgery disappear after about two weeks and rarely can take longer.
- In the first month after the procedure, you may be disappointed by the puffiness, redness, and scars in the eye area, but after that, the results will start to appear, and you will look younger and refreshed.
- It is a common procedure, and most people who have undergone it have been satisfied with the results.
Blepharoplasty cost in Turkey Istanbul
The blepharoplasty cost in Turkey Istanbul varies depending on the surgeon's specialty and years of experience in the field, the type and complexity of the procedure being performed, and geographic location, and the hospital. Moreover, lower blepharoplasty cost in turkey Istanbul is usually more expensive than upper eyelid surgery because it can be more complicated.
If you try to search for the best blepharoplasty cost turkey surgeries along with the high quality, you will find that Istanbul is the right place to visit. So, regarding the blepharoplasty cost in Turkey Istanbul, it ranges from affordable to expensive according to the situation.
Every day, there are many people who get different plastic surgeries that give them more confidence and more enjoyment in their lives. Aesthetically, the eyes are the most important part of the face. Eyes show a person's age and reflect emotional and mood states. Unfortunately, the eyes and eyelids show signs of aging faster than other parts of the body. Many people find that blepharoplasty Istanbul, Turkey is the best place to do this operation for their eyelids; otherwise, the blepharoplasty cost in Turkey Istanbul is so affordable on many sides.