Over the years, many changes has occured in the internal and external parts of the vagina. Such changes, occurring due to various circumstances, especially the age factor, can create psychological and functional problems for people. People who are looking for different solutions to this condition are faced with vaginal aesthetics. The question of what the aesthetics of the vagina is is one of the most frequently sought after issues at this stage.
Table of Contents
- What is labioplasty
- How to perform the labioplasty
- Recovery period after operation labiaplasty
- Why should you choose Turkey for labiatoplasty?
- Does labiaplasty in Turkey affect sensation or sexual function?
- labiaplasty turkey price
What is labioplasty
Labiaplasty (also known as labaplasty minora and labia miniaturization) is a cosmetic surgery to change the labia minora (labia internal) and labia majora (outer labia), the folds of the skin surrounding the women’s vulva. There are two main categories of women who seek plastic surgery of the genitals: women with congenital diseases such as bisexuals, and women who do not have an underlying condition and suffer from physical discomfort or want to change the appearance of their genitals .
When is labiaplastic surgery used?
- Irritation or discomfort caused by contact with clothing
- Dissatisfaction with the appearance of the "drooping" labia
- Feeling shy during intercourse
- Discomfort and chronic irritability
- Rupture of the labia during natural childbirth
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse
- Frequent urinary tract infection
How to perform the labioplasty
Based on each patient's unique surgery plan, the best labiatoplasty surgeon in Turkey performs the procedure under general anesthesia or local anesthesia. Your doctor will determine which method of anesthesia and surgery will be used. The two most common methods of performing labia plastic surgery are the cutting method and the wedge method.
An incision is made to remove the outer edges of the labia to make them slightly shorter than the outer labia. This technique is characterized by the removal of the dark part naturally from the labia.
The outer edges are left intact in this procedure and the V-shaped "wedge" is removed from both sides of the labia and sewn together again.
Side effects of labiaplasty in Turkey
Like any other surgery, labiaplasty also carries a risk of side effects after surgery, including:
- Skin infection
- Redness and swelling of the skin of the labia
- Pain in the surgical area
- Discomfort in urination
- Fatigue and fever
- the possibility of pain during physical activities (if excess skin in the lips is reduced)
It will take six to eight weeks to fully recover and eliminate side effects. It is advised to stay away from exercise and any sexual activity during this period – wear clothes to avoid excess pain.
Recovery period after operation labiaplasty
Most patients feel pain and discomfort after surgery when the effects of anesthesia gradually fade, and relief begins a few days after the operation.
During the first week of recovery, you can expect pain and bruising problems. Pain is treated with prescribed medications and bruises through cold compresses. The patient should get plenty of rest during this period, although he should walk gently in order to promote blood circulation and avoid blood clots. Antibiotics should be taken orally to avoid any type of infection. After the first week of recovery, a follow-up visit needed to monitor the progress of the condition to check the incision sites. All follow-up visits must be attended to assist in the full healing process.
Recovery varies from lady to lady, but most women are able to return to normal life within one to two weeks. However, you will need to stay away from sexual intercourse for at least 6 weeks after the procedure.
Why should you choose Turkey for labiatoplasty?
- Turkey is one of the first countries to offer the best international surgeries now.
- There are a large number of centers and hospitals equipped with the best modern technologies to perform labiaplasty in Turkey.
- The cost of labiaplasty in Turkey is low compared to other countries and is suitable for all patients.
- Turkey is distinguished by its specialized doctors, advanced equipment, and distinguished services.
- Facilitating some services, as many people find it difficult to travel in residence and movement, but Turkey provides this.
Does labiaplasty in Turkey affect sensation or sexual function?
A common concern among women interested in learning more about labiatoplasty is whether this procedure will affect sensation or area function and reduce the enjoyment of sexual activity. Fortunately, labia plastic surgery does not have a detrimental effect on sensation or sexual function. This is because this procedure is done very superficially, affecting only the skin and the mucous membrane under it. Therefore, sensation and sexual function are preserved. As an added benefit of this surgery, for women who undergo labiaplasty due to enlarged labia causing pain or discomfort during sex, reducing the size of the labia during this procedure will make sex more.
labiaplasty turkey price
Turkey has a very high level of extensive experience of its doctors, the infrastructure of its hospitals and the medical services it provides. In addition, labiaplasty cost in Turkey
is very low compared to other countries.
In conclusion, Turkey is one of the developed countries in the field of Genital aesthetics in Turkey . It offers several advanced laboratories and hospitals such as Medicsey Center, which is the best center for performing labiaplasty in Turkey. For more information about labiaplasty in Turkey. You can contact Medicsey Center for free and instant consultation.
read more: Infertility Treatment